Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lawrence Harte | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 86 | ISBN: B06XQYMSN8 |
Description: This book explains the different types of mobile telephone technologies and systems from 1st generation analog to 3rd generation digital broadband. It describes the basics of how they operate, the different types of wireless voice, data and information services, key commercial systems, and typical revenues/costs of these services. Mobile telephone technologies, systems, and services have dramatically changed over the past 2 years. New technology capabilities and limited restrictions (deregulation) are allowing existing systems to offer new services. Many of these new services compete with other types of wireless systems that have not experienced significant competition. While new competition has provided lower cost services for consumers, it means a rapidly changing marketplace for the wireless industry. Some of these changes include the increase in mobile telephone customers from 300 million to 1.3 billion customers within 5 years and the shift of focus from adding new voice customers to providing advanced services such as data transfer, web browsing, and software downloads. The types of services that mobile telephone systems can offer vary depending on the technologies, devices, and the services selected by customers. This book discusses the different types of systems including 1st, 2nd, 2.5, and third generation wireless (3G) and the types of services they can offer.
Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems: 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35824
- 2009-05-23Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems, 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services (Repost)
- 2007-07-22Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems: 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services
- 2007-07-14Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems: 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services
- 2007-06-01Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems 1G 2G 2 5G and 3G Wireless Technologies and Services
- 2007-05-27Introduction to Mobile Telephone Systems: 1G, 2G, 2.5G, and 3G Technologies and Services
- 2007-06-24Introduction To Mobile Telephone Systems:1G, 2G, 2.5G (2004)
- 2007-06-01Mobile Telephone Systems 1G 2G 2 5G and 3G Wireless Technologies and Services
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Introduction to Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Second Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Introduction to Mobile Communications: Technology, Services, Markets (Informa Telecoms & Media)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Introduction to Modern EW Systems (Radar)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Introduction to Thermo-Fluids Systems Design
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Introduction to Civil Engineering Systems: A Systems Perspective to the Development of Civil Engineering Facilities
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Introduction to Turbulent Dynamical Systems in Complex Systems (Frontiers in Applied Dynamical Systems: Reviews and Tutorials) - Removed
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Introduction to Artificial Neural Systems
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Introduction to Mobile Photography: Capturing on the Go
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Introduction to Electrical Power Systems
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Introduction to Electronic Defense Systems (Artech House Radar Library)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Introduction to Classical Integrable Systems (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Introduction to Applied Algebraic Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.