Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Constantine Pozrikidis | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 1296 | ISBN: 0199752079 | ISBN13: 9780199752072 |
Description: This book discusses the fundamental principles and equations governing the motion of incompressible Newtonian fluids, and simultaneously introduces analytical and numerical methods for solving a broad range of pertinent problems. Topics include an in-depth discussion of kinematics, elements of differential geometry of lines and surfaces, vortex dynamics, properties and computation of interfacial shapes in hydrostatics, exact solutions, flow at low Reynolds numbers, interfacial flows, hydrodynamic stability, boundary-layer analysis, vortex motion, boundary-integral methods for potential and Stokes flow, principles of computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and finite-difference methods for Navier-Stokes flow. The discourse includes classical and original topics, as well as derivations accompanied by solved and unsolved problems that illustrate the theoretical results and explain the implementation of the numerical methods. Appendices provide a wealth of information and establish the necessary mathematical and numerical framework. A unique and comprehensive synthesis of the essential aspects of the discipline, this volume serves as an ideal textbook in several graduate courses on theoretical and computational fluid dynamics, applied mathematics, and scientific computing. The material is an indispensable resource for professionals and researchers in various fields of science, chemical, mechanical, biomechanical, civil and aerospace engineering.
Introduction to Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35075
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Introduction to Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 2016-06-30Introduction to Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics, Second Edition
- 2013-12-30Introduction to Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics, Second Edition
- 2008-08-19[request]Introduction to Thermal Sciences: Thermodynamics Fluid Dynamics Heat Transfer, 2nd Edition
- 2012-03-17Experimental and Theoretical Advances in Fluid Dynamics By Jaime Klapp, Anne Cros, Oscar Velasco Fuentes, Catalina Stern, Mario Alberto Rodriguez Meza
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Generalized Riemann Problems in Computational Fluid Dynamics (Cambridge Monographs on Applied and Computational Mathematics)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Handbook of Fluid Dynamics and Fluid Machinery, Experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics (Handbook of Fluid Dynamics & Fluid Machinery) (Volume 3)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Handbook of Fluid Dynamics and Fluid Machinery, Experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics (Handbook of Fluid Dynamics & Fluid Machinery) (Volume 2)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Optimization and Computational Fluid Dynamics - Removed
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Screw Compressors: Three Dimensional Computational Fluid Dynamics and Solid Fluid Interaction (Springer) - Removed
- 2019-01-30Handbook of Fluid Dynamics and Fluid Machinery Experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics, Vol
- 2019-01-24Handbook of Fluid Dynamics and Fluid Machinery Experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics, Vol...
- 2018-05-07Ejectors for Efficient Refrigeration Design, Applications and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 2014-06-11Optimization and Computational Fluid Dynamics [Repost]
- 2014-04-03Optimization and Computational Fluid Dynamics (repost)
- 2012-03-20Optimization and Computational Fluid Dynamics [Repost]
- 2010-12-25Optimization and Computational Fluid Dynamics (ReUp)
- 2010-12-16Optimization and Computational Fluid Dynamics (Repost)
- 2010-09-27Optimization and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.