Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Allan D. Kraus | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 972 | ISBN: 1420088084 | ISBN13: 9781420088083 |
Description: Introduction to Thermal and Fluid Engineering combines coverage of basic thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer for a one- or two-term course for a variety of engineering majors. The book covers fundamental concepts, definitions, and models in the context of engineering examples and case studies. It carefully explains the methods used to evaluate changes in equilibrium, mass, energy, and other measurable properties, most notably temperature. It then also discusses techniques used to assess the effects of those changes on large, multi-component systems in areas ranging from mechanical, civil, and environmental engineering to electrical and computer technologies. Includes a motivational student study guide on CD to promote successful evaluation of energy systems This material helps readers optimize problem solving using practices to determine equilibrium limits and entropy, as well as track energy forms and rates of progress for processes in both closed and open thermodynamic systems. Presenting a variety of system examples, tables, and charts to reinforce understanding, the book includes coverage of: How automobile and aircraft engines work Construction of steam power plants and refrigeration systems Gas and vapor power processes and systems Application of fluid statics, buoyancy, and stability, and the flow of fluids in pipes and machinery Heat transfer and thermal control of electronic components Keeping sight of the difference between system synthesis and analysis, this book contains numerous design problems. It would be useful for an intensive course geared toward readers who know basic physics and mathematics through ordinary differential equations but might not concentrate on thermal/fluids science much further. Written by experts in diverse fields ranging from mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineering to applied mathematics, this book is based on the assertion that engineers from all walks absolutely must understand energy processes and be able to quantify them.
Introduction to Thermal and Fluid Engineering (Heat Transfer).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33583
- 2008-08-19[request]Introduction to Thermal Sciences: Thermodynamics Fluid Dynamics Heat Transfer, 2nd Edition
- 2018-10-07Introduction to Thermal and Fluid Engineering
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Introduction to Thermal and Fluids Engineering
- 2016-06-30Introduction to Thermal and Fluid Engineering
- 2019-01-25Introduction to Thermal and Fluids Engineering
- 2019-01-11Introduction to Thermal and Fluids Engineering
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Introduction to Quality and Reliability Engineering (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering)
- 2014-06-04Introduction to Thermal and Fluids Engineering
- 2014-06-03Introduction to Thermal and Fluids Engineering
- 2014-05-10Introduction to Thermal and Fluids Engineering (repost)
- 2012-05-04Introduction to Thermal and Fluids Engineering
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Introduction to Thermal Systems Engineering: Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat Transfer
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, and Mass Transfer: Chemical Engineering Practice
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Chemical Engineering Volume 1, Sixth Edition: Fluid Flow, Heat Transfer and Mass Transfer (Coulson & Richardson's Chemical Engineering)
- 2012-07-12Chemical Engineering 6th Edition Volume 1 (Coulson & Richardson's) - Fluid Flow, Heat Transfer and Mass Transfer
- 2020-03-01Recent Asian Research on Thermal and Fluid Sciences: Proceedings of AJWTF7 2018 (Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] An Introduction To Reliability and Maintainability Engineering
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Introduction to Infrastructure: An Introduction to Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Introduction to Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.