[PDF] Kernel-based Data Fusion for Machine Learning: Methods and Applications in Bioinformatics and Text Mining
Posted on 2017-12-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shi Yu | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 214 | ISBN: 3642194052 | ISBN13: 9783642194054 |
Description: Data fusion problems arise frequently in many different fields. This book provides a specific introduction to data fusion problems using support vector machines. In the first part, this book begins with a brief survey of additive models and Rayleigh quotient objectives in machine learning, and then introduces kernel fusion as the additive expansion of support vector machines in the dual problem. The second part presents several novel kernel fusion algorithms and some real applications in supervised and unsupervised learning. The last part of the book substantiates the value of the proposed theories and algorithms in MerKator, an open software to identify disease relevant genes based on the integration of heterogeneous genomic data sources in multiple species. The topics presented in this book are meant for researchers or students who use support vector machines. Several topics addressed in the book may also be interesting to computational biologists who want to tackle data fusion challenges in real applications. The background required of the reader is a good knowledge of data mining, machine learning and linear algebra.
Kernel-based Data Fusion for Machine Learning: Methods and Applications in Bioinformatics and Text Mining.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34025
- 2020-05-20Feature Engineering for Machine Learning: Principles and Techniques for Data Scientists By: Alice Zheng, Amanda Casari
- 2020-02-20Feature Engineering for Machine Learning: Principles and Techniques for Data Scientists
- 2019-12-15Python Programming: The Complete Guide to Learn Python for Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, GUI and More With Practical Exercises and Interview Questions
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Multidimensional Particle Swarm Optimization for Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition (Adaptation, Learning, and Optimization)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Technology-Supported Environments for Personalized Learning: Methods and Case Studies
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Understanding Big Data: Analytics for Enterprise Class Hadoop and Streaming Data
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Predictive Analytics with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning: Build and Deploy Actionable Solutions in Minutes - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Ensemble Machine Learning: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Understanding Big Data: Analytics for Enterprise Class Hadoop and Streaming Data
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Agent-Based Modelling in Population Studies: Concepts, Methods, and Applications (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- 2013-07-31Ensemble Machine Learning: Methods and Applications (Repost)
- 2013-05-19Ensemble Machine Learning: Methods and Applications
- 2013-05-16Ensemble Machine Learning: Methods and Applications [Repost]
- 2012-03-26Ensemble Machine Learning: Methods and Applications
- 2010-03-09Technology-Supported Environments for Personalized Learning: Methods and Case Studies
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Kernel Based Algorithms for Mining Huge Data Sets: Supervised, Semi-supervised, and Unsupervised Learning (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Machine Learning Models and Algorithms for Big Data Classification: Thinking with Examples for Effective Learning
- 2012-03-13Machine Learning for Hackers By Drew Conway, John Myles White
- 2020-06-09Machine Learning Models and Algorithms for Big Data Classification: Thinking with Examples for Effective Learning (Integrated Series in Information Systems)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.