Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Raymond P. Davis | Publisher: Jossey-Bass | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0787986070 | ISBN13: 9780787986070 |
Description: How any business leader can create an atmosphere of competitiveness for exceptional growth When Ray Davis took over the local 40-person South Umpqua Bank in 1994, many people in the industry poked fun at his insistence that employees answer the phone with a cheery "World's Greatest Bank." Eleven years, $7 billion in assets, and 128 branches (or " bank stores" in Umpqua lingo) later, the moniker seems quite apt. Other banks scratched their heads when Davis sent his tellers to Ritz-Carlton to learn customer service and were intrigued when he hired a cutting-edge design firm to completely re-think retail layout. Now, with a top design award under their belt, a name change (there never was a North Umpqua bank), and a completely new definition of the banking business, Umpqua has become the darling of the entrepreneurial press and a growth powerhouse. The New York Times calls Umpqua "Starbucks with tellers." Ray Davis (Portland, OR), named by U.S. Banker as one of the 25 most influential people in the financial industry in 2005, is President and CEO of Umpqua Holdings Corporation. Alan Shrader (Moraga, CA) is an experienced writer and editor of business books.
Leading for Growth: How Umpqua Bank Got Cool and Created a Culture of Greatness.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35690
- 2012-01-17Leading for Growth: How Umpqua Bank Got Cool and Created a Culture of Greatness (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership) - Alan Shrader
- 2011-08-25Leading for Growth: How Umpqua Bank Got Cool and Created a Culture of Greatness (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership)
- 2011-01-16Leading for Growth: How Umpqua Bank Got Cool and Created a Culture of Greatness (repost)
- 2010-08-28Leading for Growth: How Umpqua Bank Got Cool and Created a Culture of Greatness (Repost)
- 2007-11-24Leading for Growth: How Umpqua Bank Got Cool and Created a Culture of Greatness
- 2007-11-10Leading for Growth: How Umpqua Bank Got Cool and Created a Culture of Greatness
- 2011-09-02How Umpqua Bank Got Cool and Created a Culture of Greatness
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Science for Sale: How the US Government Uses Powerful Corporations and Leading Universities to Support Government Policies, Silence Top Scientists, Jeopardize Our Health, and Protect Corporate Profits
- 2021-03-17Investing for Growth: How to make money by only buying the best companies in the world
- 2021-02-19Investing for Growth: How to make money by only buying the best companies in the world
- 2021-02-08Investing for Growth: How to make money by only buying the best companies in the world
- 2020-03-15Vegan Cookbook for Athletes: 2 Books in 1: Vegan Bodybuilding Cookbook & Keto Vegetarian for Beginners, How to Combine the Ketogenic and Plant-Based Diet for Weight Loss and Muscle Growth
- 2019-01-31Leading for Learning How to Transform Schools into Learning Organizations
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Fit for Growth: A Guide to Strategic Cost Cutting, Restructuring, and Renewal [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-30[PDF] SEO for Startups: How to be found in Google for thousands of searches
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Facebook For Jewelers How to Market Your Jewelry Business
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Tinder for Experts: How to stop losing hot matches, relying on cheesy lines, wasting time & getting nowhere
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Running Revolution: How to Run Faster, Farther, and Injury-Free for Life
- 2018-01-19[PDF] A Mind for Numbers: How to Excel at Math and Science (Even If You Flunked Algebra) [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.