Posted on 2017-12-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ben Goldsmith | Category: Art related | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 0702237795 | ISBN13: 9780702237799 |
Description: Informative and engaging, this account is a fascinating behind-the-scenes look at the Gold Coast Australia's first local Hollywood and the global competition to host mobile film and television productions. Examining everything from location and story setting to financial investment, this book uncovers the range and depth of international productions made in Queensland and draws parallels between Hollywood and the Gold Coast in the 1980s, when the entertainment and leisure infrastructure changed and expanded dramatically. As it identifies the contemporary dispersal of Hollywood productions and the locations around the world equipped with the facilities, resources, political will, and tax systems that attract and host high-budget productions, this examination is sure to appeal to movie buffs who are interested in all aspects of the film industry.
Local Hollywood: Global Film Production and the Gold Coast.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34357
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Dark Laughter: Spanish Film, Comedy, and the Nation (Wisconsin Film Studies)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Dark Laughter: Spanish Film, Comedy, and the Nation (Wisconsin Film Studies)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Hollywood Heroines: Women in Film Noir and the Female Gothic Film
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Local Space, Global Life: The Everyday Operation of International Law and Development
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Coming Soon: Film Trailers and the Selling of Hollywood Technology
- 2019-07-15#$(Favorable) - Why You Should Read Trap Door: Trans Cultural Production and the Politics of Visibility by Reina Gossett Online or Download [^PDF ^EPUB ^MOBI]
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Film Noir and the Cinema of Paranoia
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Credit, Consumers and the Law: After the global storm (Markets and the Law)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Black City Cinema: African American Urban Experiences In Film (Culture And The Moving Image)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Cinema's Baroque Flesh: Film, Phenomenology and the Art of Entanglement (Film Culture in Transition)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Documenting the World: Film, Photography, and the Scientific Record
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Making of Modern Finance: Liberal Governance and the Gold Standard (RIPE Series in Global Political Economy)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Without Lying Down: Frances Marion and the Powerful Women of Early Hollywood
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Nightmare Alley: Film Noir and the American Dream
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Dark Directions: Romero, Craven, Carpenter, and the Modern Horror Film
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Does Science Need a Global Language?: English and the Future of Research
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Deathwatch: American Film, Technology, and the End of Life (Film and Culture Series)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Global Transformations: Anthropology and the Modern World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.