Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lonely Planet | Category: Travel | Language: English | Page: 736 | ISBN: 1742207499 | ISBN13: 9781742207490 |
Description: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Ireland is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a lively Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet's Ireland Travel Guide: â€¢ Full-colour maps and images throughout â€¢ Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests â€¢ Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots â€¢ Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices â€¢ Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss â€¢ Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, landscapes, sports, food and drink â€¢ Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour maps â€¢ Coverage of Dublin, Waterford, Kilkenny, Cork, Kerry, Kildare, Limerick, Clare, Galway, Sligo, Donegal, The Midlands, Louth, Belfast, Armagh, Derry, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ireland, our most comprehensive guide to Ireland, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled. â€¢ Looking for a guide focused on Dublin? Check out Lonely Planet's Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at what the city has to offer. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Fionn Davenport, Catherine Le Nevez, Josephine Quintero, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, and Neil Wilson.
Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34823
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide),12 edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Lonely Planet Canada (Travel Guide).
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide),10 edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Lonely Planet Bhutan (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide),12 edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Lonely Planet Istanbul (Travel Guide),9 edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Lonely Planet Turkey (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Lonely Planet Chicago (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Lonely Planet Berlin (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Lonely Planet Sicily (Travel Guide),7 edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Lonely Planet Paris (Travel Guide),11 edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Lonely Planet Germany (Travel Guide), 7th Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Lonely Planet Bangladesh (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Lonely Planet Fiji (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Lonely Planet Vienna (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Lonely Planet China (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Lonely Planet Iceland (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Lonely Planet Antarctica (Travel Guide)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Lonely Planet Bhutan (Travel Guide)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.