Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James Gollnick | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 182 | ISBN: 0889202125 | ISBN13: 9780889202122 |
Description: The Eros and Psyche myth has, over the course of the twentieth century, received nearly as much attention from depth psychologists as has the Oedipus story. In their attempt to better understand this popular story, scholars have proposed various interpretations, which have generally followed eithether Freudian or Jungian theories about the nature of the psyche and its development. This elaborate work provides serious students of psychology, religion and mythology with a detailed account and analysis of what has been accomplished in the spychological interpretation of the Eros and Psyche myth to date. It emphasizes how psychological theory determines the direction of interpretation much more than does the literary context of the myth itself. It also examines the strengths and weaknesses of these psychological interpretations (five Freudian and six Jungian) of the Eros and Psyche myth in order to lay the groundwork for an interpretation which (1) avoids the rigidity of both Freudian and Jungian dogma and (2) restores the myth to its rightful literary and religious context something which has been ignored by most psychological interpretations.
Love and the Soul: Psychological Interpretations of the Eros and Psyche Myth (Editions SR).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34154
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Love and Sacrifice (The Pierce Family Trilogy #2)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Love in the Time of Revolution: Transatlantic Literary Radicalism and Historical Change, 1793-1818 (Published for the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture, Williamsburg, Virginia)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Love and Sex with Robots: The Evolution of Human-Robot Relationships
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Love and Sacrifice (The Pierce Family Trilogy #2)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Love and Other Wicked Games (The Wicked Game Series) (Volume 3)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Love and Liberation: Autobiographical Writings of the Tibetan Buddhist Visionary Sera Khandro
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Love and Hate in Jamestown: John Smith, Pocahontas, and the Start of a New Nation
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Love and War in the WRNS
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Love and Other Emotions: On the Process of Feeling
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Love Among the Ruins: A Memoir of Life and Love in Hamburg, 1945
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Love and Math: The Heart of Hidden Reality
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Love and Leprechauns (Ballybeg, Book 3) (The Ballybeg Series) (Volume 3)
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Love Wins: The Lovers and Lawyers Who Fought the Landmark Case for Marriage Equality
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Love and Math: The Heart of Hidden Reality (Basic Books)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Love Is the Cure: On Life, Loss, and the End of AIDS
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Love and Glory: The Coltrane Saga
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Love and Splendor: The Coltrane Saga
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Love Is the Cure: On Life, Loss, and the End of AIDS
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Love and Liberation: Autobiographical Writings of the Tibetan Buddhist Visionary Sera Khandro
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.