Posted on 2017-10-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Simon Monk | Category: Hardware | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 1457187795 | ISBN13: 9781457187797 |
Description: Beginning with the basics and moving gradually to greater challenges, this book takes you step-by-step through experiments and projects that show you how to make your Arduino or Raspberry Pi create and control movement, light, and sound. In other words: action! The Arduino is a simple microcontroller with an easy-to-learn programming environment, while the Raspberry Pi is a tiny Linux-based computer. This book clearly explains the differences between the Arduino and Raspberry Pi, when to use them, and to which purposes each are best suited. Using these widely available and inexpensive platforms, you'll learn to control LEDs, motors of various types, solenoids, AC (alternating current) devices, heaters, coolers, displays, and sound. You'll even discover how to monitor and control these devices over the Internet. Working with solderless breadboards, you'll get up and running quickly, learning how to make projects that are as fun as they are informative. In Make: Action, you'll learn to: Build a can crusher using a linear actuator with your Arduino Have an Arduino water your plants Build a personal traffic signal using LEDs Make a random balloon popper with Arduino Cool down your beverages with a thermostatic drink cooler you build yourself Understand and use the PID control algorithm Use Raspberry Pi to create a puppet dance party that moves to your tweets!
Make: Action: Movement, Light, and Sound with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32635
- 2019-02-20Make Action Movement, Light, and Sound with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Make: FPGAs: Turning Software into Hardware with Eight Fun and Easy DIY Projects
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quantum Physics of Light and Matter: Photons, Atoms, and Strongly Correlated Systems (UNITEXT for Physics)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Make It You Your Space: Sew With Style, Easy Step-by-Step Instructions, Uniquely You
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Unity 3d Using Light and Shadow in Game Development
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Gnomon Workshop - Practical Light and Color
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Tempted by Evil (Light and Shadow Trilogy) (Volume 1)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Humanitarian Action: Global, Regional and Domestic Legal Responses
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Economic Action in Theory and Practice: Anthropological Investigations (Research in Economic Anthropology)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Make Ahead Meals: Quick and Healthy Dinner and Lunch Recipes: Low Carb, Low Cal, Low Fat
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Make Me: A Broke and Beautiful Novel
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Quantum Physics of Light and Matter: A Modern Introduction to Photons, Atoms and Many-Body Systems (UNITEXT for Physics) - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Soul Breathing: Spiritual Light and the Art of Self-Mastery
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Play Of Light And Shadow & 'Writing 'The Play Of Light And Shadow''
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Make Your PC Stable and Fast: What Microsoft Forgot to Tell You
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Light and Shadow in Plein Air [Video]
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Watercolor Techniques: Painting Light and Color in Landscapes and Cityscapes
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Implementing a traffic light controller system using Arduino
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Delaem sensory: proekty sensornykh ustroistv na baze Arduino i Raspberry Pi [Russian]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.