Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Steve Giles | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 0470979453 | ISBN13: 9780470979457 |
Description: A strategic, practical, cost-effective approach to fraud prevention In troubled economic times, the risk of fraud and financial crime increases. In our post credit crunch environment, new laws and tougher penalties for financial crime mean that if you are in business, you have a responsibility to help fight fraud. However, to design effective, proportionate fraud controls for your business, you need a complete picture of all the risks. Managing Fraud Risk shows you where to look for fraud, setting out a route-map for finding and fighting fraud risks in your business, with the practical, strategic advice you need. Combining the latest theory with forensic risk analysis, this book reveals how you can provide assurance to your Board and stakeholders. Practical examples are used to clearly show cost-effective techniques for preventing and detecting business fraud. An innovative fraud awareness quiz enables you to easily apply the theories and principles. Answers questions such as: Who commits more fraud: men or women? How many of your employees are prepared to falsify documents? Essential information to ensure your procedures are sufficient to meet compliance with new international legislation increasing the liability of directors and managers in cases of fraud and corruption Takes a new perspective from the point of view of business risk, making it unique to other texts that take only an auditing, investigative, or specialist approach This route-map is essential reading to help you navigate the complex landscape of business fraud.
Managing Fraud Risk: A Practical Guide for Directors and Managers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32690
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Understanding and Managing Model Risk: A Practical Guide for Quants, Traders and Validators
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Managing Business Risk: A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business
- 2012-03-05Understanding and Managing Model Risk: A Practical Guide for Quants, Traders and Validators - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Virtual Team Success: A Practical Guide for Working and Leading from a Distance
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Sustainable Steel Buildings: A Practical Guide for Structures and Envelopes
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Using Commercial Contracts: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Project Managers
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Public Health Skills: A Practical Guide for nurses and public health practitioners
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Managing Depression, Growing Older: A guide for professionals and carers
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Scientists
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Cardiac Arrhythmia Management - A Practical Guide for Nurses and Allied Professionals
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Managing Depression, Growing Older: A guide for professionals and carers
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Managing the Pressures of Teaching: Practical Ideas for Tutors and Their Students (Practical Guide for Tutors and Their Students)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Organizing and Managing Your Research: A Practical Guide for Postgraduates
- 2012-04-19The Game Audio Tutorial: A Practical Guide to Sound and Music for Interactive Games by Richard Stevens [REPOST] - Removed
- 2018-11-01Managing Business Risk A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business
- 2018-10-29Managing Business Risk A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Grammar Practice Activities: A Practical Guide for Teachers (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Low Vision Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide for Occupational Therapists
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.