Posted on 2017-10-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Amartya Sen | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 466 | ISBN: 0521873215 | ISBN13: 9780521873215 |
Description: Sir John Hicks (1904-89) was a leading economic theorist of the twentieth century, and along with Kenneth Arrow was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1972. His work addressed central topics in economic theory, such as value, money, capital and growth. An important unifying theme was the attention for economic rationality 'in time' and his acknowledgement that apparent rigidities and frictions might exert a positive role as a buffer against excessive fluctuations in output, prices and employment. This emphasis on the virtue of imperfection significantly distances Hicksian economics from both the Keynesian and Monetarist approaches. Containing contributions from distinguished theorists in their own right (including three Nobel Prize winners), this volume examines Hicks's intellectual heritage and discusses how his ideas suggest a distinct approach to economic theory and policy making. It will be of great interest to scholars and students of economic theory and the history of economic thought.
Markets, Money and Capital: Hicksian Economics for the Twenty First Century.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32991
- 2014-01-22Markets, Money and Capital: Hicksian Economics for the Twenty First Century (repost)
- 2009-05-03Markets, Money and Capital: Hicksian Economics for the Twenty First Century
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Ceramic Fibers and Coatings:: Advanced Materials for the Twenty-First Century (Publication NMAB)
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Ceramic Fibers and Coatings:: Advanced Materials for the Twenty-First Century (Publication NMAB)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Storytelling Globalization from the Chaco and Beyond (New Ecologies for the Twenty-First Century)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] An Introduction to Plant Structure and Development: Plant Anatomy for the Twenty-First Century (2nd edition)
- 2018-11-23Pier Paolo Pasolini, Framed and Unframed A Thinker for the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Fixing College Education: A New Curriculum for the Twenty-first Century
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Socialist Optimism: An Alternative Political Economy for the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2011-12-20An Introduction to Plant Structure and Development: Plant Anatomy for the Twenty-First Century, 2 Edition
- 2011-04-28An Introduction to Plant Structure and Development: Plant Anatomy for the Twenty-First Century
- 2010-11-28An Introduction to Plant Structure and Development: Plant Anatomy for the Twenty-First Century, 2 Edition
- 2019-12-08Humanomics: Moral Sentiments and the Wealth of Nations for the Twenty-First Century (Cambridge Studies in Economics, Choice, and Society)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Fields of Faith: Theology and Religious Studies for the Twenty-first Century
- 2018-01-11[PDF] State Constitutions for the Twenty-first Century, Vol. 2: Drafting State Constitutions, Revisions, and Amendments (SUNY Series in American Constitutionalism)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Free Money for All: A Basic Income Guarantee Solution for the Twenty-First Century (Exploring the Basic Income Guarantee) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Powers That Be: Global Energy for the Twenty-first Century and Beyond
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Electronic Marketing: Theory and Practice for the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Cardiac Rehabilitation: Guide to Procedures for the Twenty-first Century (Fundamental and Clinical Cardiology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.