Posted on 2018-01-04, updated at 2019-02-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Silvia M. Rogers | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 170 | ISBN: 3642394450 | ISBN13: 9783642394454 |
Description: This self-help guide is intended for scientists and medical professionals and students who wish to improve their scientific writing skills. Exercises invite the reader to practice the most important aspects of scientific writing. Although the book addresses certain issues more troublesome to scientific communicators of a non-English language origin, the guide will be of equal benefit to those whose first language is English. If you want not only to write but to write well, this book is for you. This second edition takes into account new developments in the area of scientific communication. In particular, the importance of authenticity is addressed, drawing attention to the sensitive issue of plagiarism in scientific texts.
Mastering Scientific and Medical Writing: A Self-help Guide.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35006
- 2014-03-27Mastering Scientific and Medical Writing: A Self-help Guide (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-02-15Mastering Scientific and Medical Writing: A Self-help Guide, 2nd edition
- 2011-06-19Mastering scientific and medical writing: A self-help guide
- 2011-06-18Mastering scientific and medical writing: A self-help guide
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Strategic Scientific and Medical Writing: The Road to Success - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Overcoming Insomnia and Sleep Problems: A self-help guide using Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
- 2016-09-06Strategic Scientific and Medical Writing The Road to Success - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] How to Be Happy! A Depression Self Help Guide: Stopping Depression and Anxiety
- 2010-09-28Shyness And Social Anxiety - A Self Help Guide
- 2010-03-29Shyness And Social Anxiety - A Self Help Guide
- 2010-02-18Shyness And Social Anxiety - A Self Help Guide
- 2010-02-17Shyness And Social Anxiety - A Self Help Guide
- 2018-01-22[PDF] A Scientific Approach to Writing for Engineers and Scientists (IEEE PCS Professional Engineering Communication Series)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] A Researchers Guide to Scientific and Medical Illustrations
- 2017-10-09[PDF] A Coursebook on Scientific and Professional Writing (Applied English)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Mastering the Craft of Writing: How to Write With Clarity, Emphasis, and Style
- 2017-02-09[PDF] A Researchers Guide to Scientific and Medical Illustrations
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2008-12-14Punctuation Matters: Style and Punctuation in Scientific, Technical and Medical Writing by Kirkman - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.