Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Delio Mugnolo | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 205 | ISBN: 3319166182 | ISBN13: 9783319166186 |
Description: Dynamical models on graphs or random graphs are increasingly used in applied sciences as mathematical tools to study complex systems whose exact structure is too complicated to be known in detail. Besides its importance in applied sciences, the field is increasingly attracting the interest of mathematicians and theoretical physicists also because of the fundamental phenomena (synchronization, phase transitions etc.) that can be studied in the relatively simple framework of dynamical models of random graphs. This volume was developed from the Mathematical Technology of Networks conference held in Bielefeld, Germany in December 2013. The conference was designed to bring together functional analysts, mathematical physicists, and experts in dynamical systems. The contributors to this volume explore the interplay between theoretical and applied aspects of discrete and continuous graphs. Their work helps to close the gap between different avenues of research on graphs, including metric graphs and ramified structures.
Mathematical Technology of Networks: Bielefeld, December 2013.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33585
- 2020-05-19Mathematical Technology of Networks: Bielefeld, December 2013 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2019-08-13Mathematical Technology of Networks Bielefeld, December (2013)
- 2013-10-25Technology Review Magazine November December 2013
- 2013-10-25Technology Review Magazine November/December 2013
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Mathematical Modeling of Biological Systems, Volume I: Cellular Biophysics, Regulatory Networks, Development, Biomedicine, and Data Analysis (Modeling ... in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Advances in Information Technology: 6th International Conference, IAIT 2013, Bangkok, Thailand, December 12-13, 2013. Proceedings (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Modern Mathematical Methods and High Performance Computing in Science and Technology: M3HPCST, Ghaziabad, India, December 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2020-04-29VOLO Magazine Issue 10 [True PDF] - December 2013
- 2019-08-16Playboy Germany [True PDF] - December 2013
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 5 Evolution Problems I
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods for Science and Technology: Volume 6 Evolution Problems II
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Collaboration and Technology: 19th International Conference, CRIWG 2013, Wellington, New Zealand, October 30 - November 1, 2013, Proceedings (Lecture ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Network Guide to Networks (Networking (Course Technology))
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Mathematical and Statistical Methods in Food Science and Technology (Institute of Food Technologists Series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Energy Efficient Digital Networks and Data Centers: Technology and Policy Issues (Energy Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Wireless Body Area Networks: Technology, Implementation, and Applications
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Mathematical Adventures in Performance Analysis: From Storage Systems, Through Airplane Boarding, to Express Line Queues (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Mathematical and Numerical Foundations of Turbulence Models and Applications (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Mathematical Modeling of Collective Behavior in Socio-Economic and Life Sciences (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.