Posted on 2017-12-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pierre Audibert | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1848211961 |
Description: How many ways do exist to mix different ingredients, how many chances to win a gambling game, how many possible paths going from one place to another in a network ? To this kind of questions Mathematics applied to computer gives a stimulating and exhaustive answer. This text, presented in three parts (Combinatorics, Probability, Graphs) addresses all those who wish to acquire basic or advanced knowledge in combinatorial theories. It is actually also used as a textbook. Basic and advanced theoretical elements are presented through simple applications like the Sudoku game, search engine algorithm and other easy to grasp applications. Through the progression from simple to complex, the teacher acquires knowledge of the state of the art of combinatorial theory. The non conventional simultaneous presentation of algorithms, programs and theory permits a powerful mixture of theory and practice. All in all, the originality of this approach gives a refreshing view on combinatorial theory.
Mathematics for Informatics and Computer Science.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34124
- 2019-03-01Mathematics for Informatics and Computer Science
- 2013-12-02Mathematics for Informatics and Computer Science - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-07Mathematics for Informatics and Computer Science
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for Software Engineering (Computer Science Series)
- 2020-07-30Basic Logic for Philosophy and Computer Science
- 2020-02-21The Probability Companion for Engineering and Computer Science
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mathematics for Economics and Business (8th Edition)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Mathematics for Dyslexics and Dyscalculics: A Teaching Handbook
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Mathematics for Engineers and Technologists (IIE Core Textbooks Series)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Coding for Data and Computer Communications,1 edition - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Electrical, Control Engineering and Computer Science: Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Electrical, Control Engineering and Computer Science (ECECS 2015, Hong Kong, 30-31 May 2015)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Mathematics for Modeling and Scientific Computing (Mathematics and Statistics)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Mathematics for Physics and Physicists
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Barley for Food and Health: Science, Technology, and Products
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Mathematics for Scientific and Technical Students
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Mathematics for Carpentry and the Construction Trades (3rd Edition)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Mathematics for Algorithm and Systems Analysis (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Mathematics for Physicists and Engineers: Fundamentals and Interactive Study Guide - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Mathematics for Economics and Finance
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.