Posted on 2017-11-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Krishna P. Singh | Publisher: Springer | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1047 | ISBN: 3662124432 | ISBN13: 9783662124437 |
Description: A tubular heat exchanger exemplifies many aspects of the challenge in designing a pressure vessel. High or very low operating pressures and temperatures, combined with sharp temperature gradients, and large differences in the stiffnesses of adjoining parts, are amongst the legion of conditions that behoove the attention of the heat exchanger designer. Pitfalls in mechanical design may lead to a variety of operational problems, such as tube-to-tubesheet joint failure, flanged joint leakage, weld cracks, tube buckling, and flow induced vibration. Internal failures, such as pass partition bowing or weld rip-out, pass partition gasket rib blow-out, and impingement actuated tube end erosion are no less menacing. Designing to avoid such operational perils requires a thorough grounding in several disciplines of mechanics, and a broad understanding of the interÂ relationship between the thermal and mechanical performance of heat exchangers. Yet, while there are a number of excellent books on heat exÂ changer thermal design, comparable effort in mechanical design has been non-existent. This apparent void has been filled by an assortment of national codes and industry standards, notably the "ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code" and the "Standards of Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association. " These documents, in conjunction with scattered publications, form the motley compendia of the heat exchanger designer's reference source. The subject matter clearly beckons a methodical and comprehensive treatment. This book is directed towards meeting this need.
Mechanical Design of Heat Exchangers: And Pressure Vessel Components.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33502
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Handbook for Heat Exchangers and Tube Banks design
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Thermal Design: Heat Sinks, Thermoelectrics, Heat Pipes, Compact Heat Exchangers, and Solar Cells
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers and Cooling Towers: Thermal-Flow Performance Evaluation and Design, Vol. 1
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Advances in Thermal Design of Heat Exchangers: A Numerical Approach: Direct-sizing, Step-wise rating, and Transients
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Air-cooled Heat Exchangers And Cooling Towers: Thermal-flower Performance Evaluation And Design, Vol. 2
- 2020-02-22Design and Operation of Heat Exchangers and their Networks
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Design and Analysis of ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Components in the Creep Range
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Mechanical Design Handbook, Second Edition: Measurement, Analysis and Control of Dynamic Systems (McGraw Hill Handbooks (Hardcover))
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop in Flow Boiling in Microchannels (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2013-08-03Thermal Design: Heat Sinks, Thermoelectrics, Heat Pipes, Compact Heat Exchangers, and Solar Cells
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-12-14Handbook for Heat Exchangers and Tube Banks design
- 2011-08-24Design and Analysis of ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Components in the Creep Range
- 2008-12-09Advances in Thermal Design of Heat Exchangers: A Numerical Approach: Direct-sizing, Step-wise rating, and Transients
- 2020-06-07Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop in Flow Boiling in Microchannels (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2020-01-03Electrical Design Bootcamp Heat Dissipation And Climate Calculations For Electrical Cabinets
- 2019-12-10Advances in Mechanical Design: Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Mechanical Design (2019 ICMD) (Mechanisms and Machine Science)
- 2019-11-19Electrical Design Bootcamp Heat Dissipation and Climate Calculations for Electrical Cabinets
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.