Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James R. Senft | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 0521868807 | ISBN13: 9780521868808 |
Description: This 2007 book presents a developed general conceptual and basic quantitative analysis as well as the theory of mechanical efficiency of heat engines that a level of ideality and generality compatible with the treatment given to thermal efficiency in classical thermodynamics. This yields broad bearing results concerning the overall cyclic conversion of heat into usable mechanical energy. The work reveals intrinsic limits on the overall performance of reciprocating heat engines. The theory describes the general effects of parameters such as compression ratio and external or buffer pressure on engine output. It also provides rational explanations of certain operational characteristics such as how engines generally behave when supercharged or pressurized. The results also identify optimum geometric configurations for engines operating in various regimes from isothermal to adiabatic and are extended to cover multi-workspace engines and heat pumps. Limited heat transfer due to finite-time effects have also been incorporated into the work.
Mechanical Efficiency of Heat Engines.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34443
- 2010-07-14Mechanical Efficiency of Heat Engines By James R. Senft
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Optimization of Stochastic Heat Engines in the Underdamped Limit (BestMasters) - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Mechanical Design of Heat Exchangers: And Pressure Vessel Components
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Modern Thermodynamics: From Heat Engines to Dissipative Structures (Coursesmart)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Handbook, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Application of Compact Heat Exchangers For Combined Cycle Driven Efficiency In Next Generation Nuclear Power Plants: A Novel Approach
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The concepts and logic of classical thermodynamics as a theory of heat engines, rigorously constructed upon the foundation laid by S. Carnot and F. Reech (Texts and monographs in physics)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] The concepts and logic of classical thermodynamics as a theory of heat engines, rigorously constructed upon the foundation laid by S. Carnot and F. Reech (Texts and monographs in physics)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Advances in New Heat Transfer Fluids: From Numerical to Experimental Techniques
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites XI: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings Volume 37, Issue 2
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Climate Change: Conserving Power for a Sustainable Future
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing and Automation Technologies
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science and Civil Engineering
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Mechanical Engineering Design: An Introduction
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Energy Efficiency Clauses in Charter Party Agreements: Legal and Economic Perspectives and their Application to Ocean Grain Transport (Springer Series ... Engineering, Shipbuilding and Shipping)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Savin' Me (A Heat Wave Novel) (Heat Wave Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Mechanical and Creep Behavior of Advanced Materials: A SMD Symposium Honoring Professor K. Linga Murty (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Mechanical Vibrations: Active and Passive Control (ISTE)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Mechanical Reliability Improvement: Probability and Statistics for Experimental Testing (Mechanical Engineering) (v. 148)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.