Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Glen A Hansen | Publisher: Imperial College Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 515 | ISBN: 1860944876 | ISBN13: 9781860944871 |
Description: This book focuses on mesh (grid) enhancement techniques specifically, the use of selected elliptic methods for both structured and unstructured meshes associated with computational physics applications. Mesh enhancement is the process in which an existing mesh is modified to better meet the requirements of the physics application. To provide the reader with sufficient background information, seven of the nine chapters contain a summary of the numerical simulation process, basic background on mesh terminology and generation approaches, computational geometry, discretization of differential equations, methods of solving linear and nonlinear algebraic systems, geometry of surfaces in Euclidean space, and general elliptic methods for mesh enhancement. Furthermore, these chapters use the concept of harmonic coordinates to develop a unifying framework, the Laplace-Beltrami system, which is the governing principle of the book. The final two chapters apply this scheme, along with other selected elliptic methods, to various structured and unstructured example problems.
Mesh Enhancement: Selected Elliptic Methods, Foundations and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35746
- 2018-11-28Mesh Enhancement Selected Elliptic Methods, Foundations And Applications
- 2010-04-13Mesh Enhancement: Selected Elliptic Methods, Foundations And Applications
- 2009-06-30Mesh Enhancement: Selected Elliptic Methods, Foundations And Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications: 13th Brazilian Symposium on Formal Methods, SBMF 2010, Natal, Brazil, November 8-11, 2010, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications: 16th Brazilian Symposium, SBMF 2013, Brasilia, Brazil, September 29 - October 4, 2013. Proceedings ... / Programming and Software Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Surface modification of biomaterials: Methods, analysis and applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Numerical Particle-in-Cell Methods: Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Theories of Interval Arithmetic: Mathematical Foundations and Applications
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Advances in Latent Variables: Methods, Models and Applications (Studies in Theoretical and Applied Statistics)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Numerical Analysis of Spectral Methods : Theory and Applications (CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Electrochemically Engineered Nanoporous Materials: Methods, Properties and Applications - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Making Crystals by Design: Methods, Techniques and Applications
- 2017-06-26Formal Methods Foundations and Applications
- 2017-04-03Formal Methods Foundations and Applications
- 2011-09-01Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications
- 2011-03-25Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications
- 2010-11-27Marcel VinÃcius Medeiros Oliveira, Jim Woodcock - Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications
- 2009-06-10Nanostructured Materials: Selected Synthesis Methods, Properties and Applications (Repost)
- 2007-07-22Nanostructured Materials: Selected Synthesis Methods, Properties and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.