Posted on 2017-10-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael O'Sullivan | Publisher: Peter Lang International Academic Publishers | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 214 | ISBN: 3039107291 | ISBN13: 9783039107292 |
Description: This book is a timely introduction in English to one of the most wide-ranging and imaginative philosophical projects of the last fifty years. It offers close readings of the main themes of Michel Henrys philosophy, a philosophy that has produced some of the most devastating critiques of phenomenology, Freudianism, and Marxism in this period. The authors contrasting of Henrys material phenomenology with Derridean deconstruction extends the range of recent critical theory in terms of embodiment and affectivity. In an age of rejuvenated evangelism and fundamentalism, the authors reading of Henrys later work on religion as an extension of his material phenomenology also presents a challenging examination of the foundations of Christian faith and belief. Presented in a clear and straightforward manner, with careful explication of the more difficult passages from Henry, this book also makes accessible to English readers, for the first time since their original publication, many of the texts central to Henrys phenomenology. It should be a welcome resource for researchers in the fields of French phenomenology and the phenomenology of religion.
Michel Henry: Incarnation, Barbarism and Belief: An Introduction to the Work of Michel Henry.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32168
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Knowledge and Belief - An Introduction to the Logic of the Two Notions (Texts in Philosophy)
- 2014-05-12Knowledge and Belief: An Introduction to the Logic of the Two Notions
- 2012-12-26Knowledge and Belief: An Introduction to the Logic of the Two Notions (repost)
- 2012-02-01Knowledge and Belief: An Introduction to the Logic of the Two Notions - Jaakko Hintikka
- 2012-01-02Knowledge and Belief: An Introduction to the Logic of the Two Notions
- 2011-09-16Knowledge and Belief: An Introduction to the Logic of the Two Notions
- 2011-09-15Knowledge and Belief: An Introduction to the Logic of the Two Notions
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Coping with BPD: DBT and CBT Skills to Soothe the Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Anti-Imperialist Modernism: Race and Transnational Radical Culture from the Great Depression to the Cold War (Class : Culture)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Non-Western Social Movements and Participatory Democracy: Protest in the Age of Transnationalism (Societies and Political Orders in Transition)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics: Selected Papers from the International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics 2008 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Infinitesimal Geometry of Quasiconformal and Bi-lipschitz Mappings in the Plane (EMS Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] A Manual of Organic Materia Medica and Pharmacognosy: An Introduction to the Study of the Vegetable Kingdom and the Vegetable and Animal Drugs (with Syllabus of Inorganic Remedial Agents) Comprising
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Teach Yourself Linux Virtualization and High Availability: prepare for the LPIC-3 304 certification exam
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Industrial Clustering, Firm Performance and Employee Welfare: Evidence from the Shoe and Flower Cluster in Ethiopia (Development Economics and Policy)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Health Systems, Health, Wealth and Societal Well-being: Assessing the case for investing in health systems (European Observatory on Health Care Systems)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Water Resource Systems Planning and Management: An Introduction to Methods, Models, and Applications
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Same-Sex Marriage Bans and Federal Tax Issues in the Aftermath of United States V. Windsor (Family Issues in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Advances in Human Factors and System Interactions: Proceedings of the AHFE 2016 International Conference on Human Factors and System Interactions, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.