Posted on 2017-10-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tarun Arora | Category: Microsoft Office | Language: English | Page: 340 | ISBN: 1784391050 | ISBN13: 9781784391058 |
Description: Over 80 hands-on DevOps and ALM-focused recipes for Scrum Teams to enable the Continuous Delivery of high-quality Softwareâ€¦ Faster! About This Book Release high quality, reliable software quickly through building, testing, and deployment automation Improve the predictability, reliability, and availability of TFS in your organization by scheduling administration and maintenance activities Extend, customize, and integrate tools with TFS, enabling your teams to manage their application lifecycles effectively Who This Book Is For This book is aimed at software professionals including Developers, Testers, Architects, Configuration Analysts, and Release Managers who want to understand the capabilities of TFS to deliver better quality software faster. A working setup of TFS 2015 and some familiarity with the concepts of software life cycle management is assumed. What You Will Learn Creating a Team Project with Dashboards, Assigning License, Adding users, and Auditing Access Setting up a Git repository in an existing TFVC-based Team Project Setting up branch policies and conducting Pull requests with code reviews Mapping, assigning and tracking work items shared by multiple teams Setting up and customizing Backlogs, Kanban board, Sprint Taskboard, and dashboards Creating a Continuous Integration, Continuous Build, and Release Pipeline Integrating SonarQube with TFBuild to manage Technical Debt Triggering Selenium Web Tests on a Selenium Test Grid using TFBuild Using Visual Studio Team Services Cloud load testing capability with new Build framework Extending and customizing the capabilities of Team Foundation Server using API and Process Editor In Detail Team Foundation Server (TFS) allows you to manage code repositories, build processes, test infrastructure, and deploy labs. TFS supports your team, enabling you to connect, collaborate, and deliver on time. Microsoft's approach to Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) provides a flexible and agile environment that adapts to the needs of your team, removes barriers between roles, and streamlines processes. The book introduces you to creating and setting up team projects for scrum teams. You'll explore various source control repositories, branching, and merging activities, along with a demonstration of how to embed quality into every code check-in. Then, you'll discover agile project planning and management tools. Later, emphasis is given to the testing and release management features of TFS which facilitate the automation of the release pipeline in order to create potentially shippable increments. By the end of the book, you'll have learned to extend and customize TFS plugins to incorporate them into other platforms and enable teams to manage the software lifecycle effectively.
Microsoft Team Foundation Server Cookbook.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32582
- 2020-04-30Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update2 ISO-TBE
- 2020-04-30Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update3
- 2019-02-11Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update3 ISO-TBE
- 2019-02-02Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update2 ISO-TBE
- 2018-12-21Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017 with Update 2 ISO
- 2018-12-09Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017 with Update 2 ISO
- 2018-08-31Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2018 with Update3 ISO
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Professional Team Foundation Server 2012
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Professional Team Foundation Server
- 2017-07-26Introducing Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017
- 2017-06-13Introducing Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017
- 2017-06-10Introducing Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017
- 2011-12-29Team Development with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- 2011-09-05Team Development with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server - Removed
- 2020-04-30Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015 with Update1-NEWiSO
- 2020-04-07Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server - Removed
- 2020-04-06Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server
- 2020-03-27Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server Update1
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Team Foundation Server 2012 Starter
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.