[PDF] Mindfulness in the Workplace: An Evidence-based Approach to Improving Wellbeing and Maximizing Performance
Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mindfulness in the Workplace : | Publisher: Kogan Page | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 344 | ISBN: 0749474904 | ISBN13: 9780749474904 |
Description: Mindfulness-based interventions in organizations offer the potential to build individual and organizational resilience, engage employees and address workplace stress. Mindfulness in the Workplace is a practical guide written for practitioners who want to learn how mindfulness can be used as a change management and organizational development strategy. Drawing from the latest research evidence from neuro- and behavioural science, Mindfulness in the Workplace offers a framework and guidance on how to start evolution- not revolution- in the organization. It ensures the greatest chance of success, showing how to identify the key stakeholders and work with them on understanding the power of a mindfulness initiative, how to identify a mindfulness champion, adapt the language of mindfulness to the context of the organization, establish metrics, and measure return on investment. Mindfulness in the Workplace proposes that HR and OD professionals are best placed to understand the complexity of implementing change in organizational systems and, therefore, the practice of mindfulness need to be brought in-house, even if they bring in external mindfulness coaches to train their leaders. Case studies including Capital One Finance and the NHS Mental Health Trust cover the reasoning behind these initiatives, how they were planned, the barriers they faced, the lessons learned, and their results. This book offers a forum for HR and OD practitioners to hear from other practitioners who have implemented organizational mindfulness-based interventions using change management principles so that they can understand how they might be applied to their own practice and their own organizations.
Mindfulness in the Workplace: An Evidence-based Approach to Improving Wellbeing and Maximizing Performance.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35723
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Essentials of Clinical Hypnosis: An Evidence-based Approach (Dissociation, Trauma, Memory, and Hypnosis Book Series) - Removed
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Examination of the Newborn: An Evidence-Based Guide
- 2016-12-29[PDF] The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach
- 2019-11-24The Wiley Handbook on What Works for Offenders with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: An Evidence-Based Approach to Theory, Assessment, and Treatment
- 2017-12-30[PDF] NLP Coaching: An Evidence-Based Approach for Coaches, Leaders and Individuals
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Investing with the Trend: A Rules-based Approach to Money Management
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Physiotherapy in Respiratory Care: An Evidence-Based Approach to Respiratory and Cardiac Management
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Handbook of Integrative Dermatology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus:: An Evidence-Based Approach to Practical Management (Contemporary Endocrinology)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Complementary Therapies in Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2014-05-17The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach (2nd edition)
- 2008-07-30[request medical ebook] \"The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach\"
- 2007-12-11The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach, 3/e 2004
- 2007-12-09The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach
- 2007-10-29The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach, 3/e 2004
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Actor Training the Laban Way: An Integrated Approach to Voice, Speech, and Movement
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.