[PDF] Minding the Child: Mentalization-Based Interventions with Children, Young People and their Families
Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: - | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0415605237 | ISBN13: 9780415605236 |
Description: What is 'mentalization'? How can this concept be applied to clinical work with children, young people and families? What will help therapists working with children and families to 'keep the mind in mind'? Why does it matter if a parent can 'see themselves from the outside, and their child from the inside'? Minding the Child considers the implications of the concept of mentalization for a range of therapeutic interventions with children and families. Mentalization, and the empirical research which has supported it, now plays a significant role in a range of psychotherapies for adults. In this book we see how these rich ideas about the development of the self and interpersonal relatedness can help to foster the emotional well-being of children and young people in clinical practice and a range of other settings. With contributions from a range of international experts, the three main sections of the book explore: â€¢ the concept of mentalization from a theoretical and research perspective â€¢ the value of mentalization-based interventions within child mental health services â€¢ the application of mentalizing ideas to work in community settings. Minding the Child will be of particular interest to clinicians and those working therapeutically with children and families, but it will also be of interest to academics and students interested in child and adolescent mental health, developmental psychology and the study of social cognition.
Minding the Child: Mentalization-Based Interventions with Children, Young People and their Families.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35553
- 2019-12-03Working with Transgender Young People and their Families: A Critical Developmental Approach (Critical and Applied Approaches in Sexuality, Gender and Identity)
- 2019-03-15Working with Transgender Young People and their Families: A Critical Developmental Approac
- 2017-12-11[PDF] After the War Zone: A Practical Guide for Returning Troops and Their Families
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Psychic Hooks and Bolts: Psychoanalytic Work with Children Under Five and Their Families
- 2017-10-06[PDF] CBT with Children, Young People and Families
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Deaf Young People and their Families: Developing Understanding
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The First Episode of Psychosis: A Guide for Patients and Their Families
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Caring for Children with Special Healthcare Needs and Their Families: A Handbook for Healthcare Professionals
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The First Episode of Psychosis: A Guide for Patients and Their Families
- 2019-11-26The Rise of Character Education in Britain: Heroes, Dragons and the Myths of Character (Palgrave Studies in Young People and Politics)
- 2019-05-06Parents, Children, Young People and the State
- 2019-01-03After the War Zone A Practical Guide for Returning Troops and Their Families
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Children, Young People and Social Inclusion: Participation for What?
- 2014-03-10The First Episode of Psychosis: A Guide for Patients and Their Families [Repost]
- 2009-05-23The First Episode of Psychosis: A Guide for Patients and Their Families
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Evidence-Based Interventions for Children with Challenging Behavior - Removed
- 2020-05-06Art Therapy in the Early Years: Therapeutic interventions with infants, toddlers and their families
- 2019-01-24Play by Play Getting on the Bus - Event-based Architecture with Salesforce Platform Events - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] UDEMY The Complete Ethical Hacking Course With Certification 2017 TUTORIAL-kEISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.