Posted on 2018-01-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tobias Geyer | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 576 | ISBN: 111901090X | ISBN13: 9781119010906 |
Description: In this original book on model predictive control (MPC) for power electronics, the focus is put on high-power applications with multilevel converters operating at switching frequencies well below 1 kHz, such as medium-voltage drives and modular multi-level converters. Consisting of two main parts, the first offers a detailed review of three-phase power electronics, electrical machines, carrier-based pulse width modulation, optimized pulse patterns, state-of-the art converter control methods and the principle of MPC. The second part is an in-depth treatment of MPC methods that fully exploit the performance potential of high-power converters. These control methods combine the fast control responses of deadbeat control with the optimal steady-state performance of optimized pulse patterns by resolving the antagonism between the two. MPC is expected to evolve into the control method of choice for power electronic systems operating at low pulse numbers with multiple coupled variables and tight operating constraints it. Model Predictive Control of High Power Converters and Industrial Drives will enable to reader to learn how to increase the power capability of the converter, lower the current distortions, reduce the filter size, achieve very fast transient responses and ensure the reliable operation within safe operating area constraints. Targeted at power electronic practitioners working on control-related aspects as well as control engineers, the material is intuitively accessible, and the mathematical formulations are augmented by illustrations, simple examples and a book companion website featuring animations. Readers benefit from a concise and comprehensive treatment of MPC for industrial power electronics, enabling them to understand, implement and advance the field of high-performance MPC schemes.
Model Predictive Control of High Power Converters and Industrial Drives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35342
- 2018-01-19[PDF] High-Power Converters and AC Drives, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-04-21High-Power Converters and AC Drives by B. Wu (Repost)
- 2010-12-19"High-Power Converters and AC Drives" (Repost)
- 2010-01-27High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- 2010-01-12High-Power Converters and AC Drives (repost)
- 2008-05-21High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- 2007-12-02High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- 2007-08-14High-Power Converters and AC Drives
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Model Predictive Control of Wind Energy Conversion Systems (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Predictive Control of Power Converters and Electrical Drives - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Model Predictive Control, 2nd editon - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Model Predictive Control: Classical, Robust and Stochastic (Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Model Predictive Control (Springer Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2014-01-04Predictive Control of Power Converters and Electrical Drives - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-24Predictive Control of Power Converters and Electrical Drives - Removed
- 2013-08-22Predictive Control of Power Converters and Electrical Drives
- 2010-11-23Model Predictive Control of Wastewater Systems (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Algorithms, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Explicit Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Applications (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.