[PDF] Multidimensional Evidence-Based Practice: Synthesizing Knowledge, Research, and Values (Social Work Practice in Action)
Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christopher G. Petr | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 0789036770 | ISBN13: 9780789036773 |
Description: Multidimensional Evidence-Based Practice (MEBP) is a new and comprehensive approach to determining best practices in social services. MEBP improves upon traditional evidence-based approaches by incorporating the views of consumers and professionals, qualitative research and values. The book begins with a review of the context of best practice enquiry and goes on to present the seven steps of the MEBP model, discussing each step in detail. The model is appraised and explains how questions are formed, how various forms of knowledge and evidence are summarized and evaluated, and how values are used to both critique current best practices and point towards needed improvements. The final seven chapters illustrate the MEBP process at work specific to a range of topics including best practices in the prevention of child abuse and best practices in restorative justice. This book will be of interest to social workers and other professionals involved in the delivery of human services. It is also suitable for students and researchers of evidence-based practice.
Multidimensional Evidence-Based Practice: Synthesizing Knowledge, Research, and Values (Social Work Practice in Action).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34423
- 2011-11-30Multidimensional Evidence-Based Practice: Synthesizing Knowledge, Research, and Values [Repost]
- 2009-05-26Multidimensional Evidence-Based Practice: Synthesizing Knowledge, Research, and Values
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Surgery: Evidence-Based Practice
- 2017-04-14[PDF] The Evidence-Based Practice: Methods, Models, and Tools for Mental Health Professionals
- 2018-05-31Evidence-Based Practice in Action
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Implementing Evidence-Based Practices in Community Corrections and Addiction Treatment (Springer Series on Evidence-Based Crime Policy) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Research: Evidence-Based Practice and Practice-Based Evidence (Current Clinical Psychiatry) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Practitioner's Guide to Using Research for Evidence-Based Practice
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Handbook of Qualitative Health Research for Evidence-Based Practice - Removed
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Evidence-based Practice in Education: Functions of evidence and causal presuppositions (Routledge Research in Education)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Evidence-based Practice in Education: Functions of evidence and causal presuppositions (Routledge Research in Education)
- 2021-03-02Understanding Research Methods for Evidence Based Practice in Health
- 2021-02-11Understanding Research Methods for Evidence Based Practice in Health
- 2021-01-23Understanding Research Methods for Evidence-Based Practice in Health
- 2020-04-29Evidence Based Practice in Sport and Exercise: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Research
- 2020-02-29Foundations of Clinical Research: Applications to Evidence-Based Practice Ed 4
- 2020-02-26Fundamentals of Nursing and Midwifery Research: A Practical Guide for Evidence-Based Practice
- 2019-12-28Introduction to Nursing Research: Incorporating Evidence-Based Practice Ed 5
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.