Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: G. P. Liu | Category: Aeronautical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 300 | ISBN: 0863802648 | ISBN13: 9780863802645 |
Description: In control systems design there are often a number of design objectives to be considered. The objectives are sometimes conflicting and no design exists which can be considered best with respect to all objectives. Hence, there is an inevitable trade-off between design objectives, for example, between certain performance objectives and stability robustness. These considerations have led to the study of multiobjective optimization methods for control systems. This book discusses multiobjective control as part of the design process. The control system objectives are described by a set of performance indices. This type of control problem appears in flight control design, in the control space structures and in industrial process control. The concept of a generic multiobjective control problem which involves different types of performance indices is generating increasing research interest.
Multiobjective Optimisation & Control (Engineering Systems Modelling and Control Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35762
- 2007-11-15Flexible AC Transmission Systems: Modelling and Control
- 2011-07-07Multiobjective Optimisation & Control (Engineering Systems Modelling and Control Series)
- 2020-01-23State-Space Approaches for Modelling and Control in Financial Engineering: Systems theory and machine learning methods (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Flexible AC Transmission Systems: Modelling and Control (Power Systems)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Off-road Vehicle Dynamics: Analysis, Modelling and Optimization (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Intelligent Renewable Energy Systems: Modelling and Control (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Planning and Control of Maintenance Systems: Modelling and Analysis, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Computational Intelligence for Engineering Systems: Emergent Applications (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Introduction to Dynamics and Control in Mechanical Engineering Systems (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (Management and Industrial Engineering)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Predictor Feedback for Delay Systems: Implementations and Approximations (Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Approximate Reasoning in Intelligent Systems, Decision and Control
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete: Behavior, Modelling and Design (Springer Transactions in Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Diagnostics and Prognostics of Engineering Systems: Methods and Techniques
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Computational Fluid Dynamics in Fire Engineering: Theory, Modelling and Practice
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Services in Wireless Sensor Networks: Modelling and Optimisation for the Efficient Discovery of Services (Advanced Studies Mobile Research Center Bremen) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] New Frontiers in Information and Production Systems Modelling and Analysis: Incentive Mechanisms, Competence Management, Knowledge-based Production (Intelligent Systems Reference Library) - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Systems Engineering, Systems Thinking, and Learning: A Case Study in Space Industry - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Stochastic Equations for Complex Systems: Theoretical and Computational Topics (Mathematical Engineering) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.