The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
Author: Jayasimha Atulasimha | Category: Hardware | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 1118869265 | ISBN13: 9781118869260 |
Description: Nanomagnetic and spintronic computing devices are strong contenders for future replacements of CMOS. This is an important and rapidly evolving area with the semiconductor industry investing significantly in the study of nanomagnetic phenomena and in developing strategies to pinpoint and regulate nanomagnetic reliably with a high degree of energy efficiency. This timely book explores the recent and on–going research into nanomagnetic–based technology. Key features: Detailed background material and comprehensive descriptions of the current state–of–the–art research on each topic. Focuses on direct applications to devices that have potential to replace CMOS devices for computing applications such as memory, logic and higher order information processing. Discusses spin–based devices where the spin degree of freedom of charge carriers are exploited for device operation and ultimately information processing. Describes magnet switching methodologies to minimize energy dissipation. Comprehensive bibliographies included for each chapter enabling readers to conduct further research in this field. Written by internationally recognized experts, this book provides an overview of a rapidly burgeoning field for electronic device engineers, field–based applied physicists, material scientists and nanotechnologists. Furthermore, its clear and concise form equips readers with the basic understanding required to comprehend the present stage of development and to be able to contribute to future development. Nanomagnetic and Spintronic Devices for Energy–Efficient Memory and Computing is also an indispensable resource for students and researchers interested in computer hardware, device physics and circuits design.
Nanomagnetic and Spintronic Devices for Energy-Efficient Memory and Computing.pdf
Download "[PDF] Nanomagnetic and Spintronic Devices for Energy-Efficient Memory and Computing"
浏览量：0 添加时间：2017-10-13 11:02:07, 更新时间：2017-10-13 11:02:07, shared by luongquocchinh
Search mirrors of "[PDF] Nanomagnetic and Spintronic Devices for Energy-Efficient Memory and Computing"...
Free Magazine Subscriptions & Technical Document Downloads
如果不能下载或者在“图书介绍”中找不到 "[PDF] Nanomagnetic and Spintronic Devices for Energy-Efficient Memory and Computing" 的下载链接请留言。下次访问本站时察看 所有留言 看是否有人已经更新了该书。
- Ebooks list page : 32349
- [PDF] Nanomagnetic and Spintronic Devices for Energy-Efficient Memory and Computing
- [PDF] System-Level Design Techniques for Energy-Efficient Embedded Systems
- [PDF] Micro-Relay Technology for Energy-Efficient Integrated Circuits (Microsystems and Nanosystems)
- [PDF] Physical Multiscale Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Electrochemical Devices for Energy Conversion and Storage: From Theory to Engineering to Practice
- Green from the Ground Up: Sustainable, Healthy, and Energy-Efficient Home Construction (Builder's Guide) - Removed
- [PDF] Introduction to Semiconductor Devices: For Computing and Telecommunications Applications
- [PDF] Neutron Applications in Materials for Energy (Neutron Scattering Applications and Techniques)
- [PDF] Ultra-Low-Voltage Design of Energy-Efficient Digital Circuits (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- [PDF] RFID-WSN Integrated Architecture for Energy and Delay- Aware Routing: A Simulation Approach (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- [PDF] Computing with Memory for Energy-Efficient Robust Systems
- Physical Multiscale Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Electrochemical Devices for Energy Conv...
- Light's labour's lost: Policies for Energy-Efficient Lighting
- Gadgets and Gigawatts: Policies for Energy Efficient Electronics
- [PDF] The Dark Side of Silicon: Energy Efficient Computing in the Dark Silicon Era
- [PDF] Optical Character Recognition Systems for Different Languages with Soft Computing (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- [PDF] The Mass Retrofitting of an Energy Efficient-Low Carbon Zone
- [PDF] High Temperature Superconductors (Hts) for Energy Applications
- [PDF] Culture and Computing: Computing and Communication for Crosscultural Interaction (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- [PDF] Heterogeneous Catalysis at Nanoscale for Energy Applications
- Computing with Memory for Energy-Efficient Robust Systems [Repost]