Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development OECD | Publisher: Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 92 | ISBN: 9264176942 | ISBN13: 9789264176942 |
Description: What is driving recent growth in OECD countries? Why is it that their levels of GDP per capita are no longer converging? Why is it that some countries, operating at the technological frontier, where advances are difficult, appear to be widening the gap? This study shows that success requires not some silver bullet, but a range of complementary factors that support the innovation-intensive growth exemplified by new information and communication technologies such as the Internet and Internet applications like electronic commerce. Supportive policies include those favorable to innovative start-ups and to financial systems able to support them, those that facilitate the reorganization required to reap the full benefits of ICT, regulatory and institutional frameworks that facilitate links between science and industry, and efforts to train and obtain the necessary human capital, as well as public support for basic scientific research. My Links
New Economy? The Changing Role of Innovation and Information Technology in Growth.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35573
- 2021-06-25Handbook of Research on the Changing Role of College and University Leadership
- 2019-12-18International Business in a Vuca World: The Changing Role of States and Firms (Progress in International Business Research)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Technological Medicine: The Changing World of Doctors and Patients
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Fragmented Citizens: The Changing Landscape of Gay and Lesbian Lives
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Sustainability in the Textile Industry (Textile Science and Clothing Technology) - Removed
- 2020-03-10Beyond Smart and Connected Governments: Sensors and the Internet of Things in the Public Sector (Public Administration and Information Technology (30))
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Corporate Citizenship and New Governance: The Political Role of Corporations (Ethical Economy) - Removed
- 2020-03-04The New Economy of the Product Life Cycle: Innovation and Design in the Digital Era
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Changing Role of Nationality in International Law (Routledge Research in International Law)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Academic Profession in Europe: New Tasks and New Challenges (The Changing Academy - The Changing Academic Profession in International Comparative Perspective) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Scholars in the Changing American Academy: New Contexts, New Rules and New Roles (The Changing Academy - The Changing Academic Profession in International Comparative Perspective) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Wired for Innovation: How Information Technology Is Reshaping the Economy
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Changing Body: Health, Nutrition, and Human Development in the Western World since 1700 (New Approaches to Economic and Social History)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Changing Body: Health, Nutrition, and Human Development in the Western World since 1700 (Cambridge New Approaches to Economic and Social History)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology (Real Estate Issues)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Wired for Innovation: How Information Technology Is Reshaping the Economy (MIT Press)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] The Changing Face of Innovation: Is it Shifting to Asia?
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.