Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tom Y. Otoshi | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 292 | ISBN: 1596933771 | ISBN13: 9781596933774 |
Description: Confidently predict receiver system noise temperature using the techniques developed for NASA-JPL's Deep Space Network techniques presented, for the first time, in this groundbreaking resource. The book shows you how to analyze, design, measure and accurately evaluate the many detailed elements comprising noise temperature. After a thorough introductory overview, you delve into reflector performance issues, including material conductivity, perforations, protective coatings, the effects of terrestrial weather, and the influence of the Earth's Sun. This in-depth reference covers mismatch error equations, in terms of both reflection coefficient magnitudes and VSWRs. Moreover, you find expert guidance in calibrating system noise temperature and antenna efficiency. The book includes easy-to-use formulas that enable you to calculate noise temperature of solid metallic reflector surfaces and of leaks in perforated plates or wire grids. What's more, you get an invaluable tutorial on using S- parameters to predict noise temperature of multiports.
Noise Temperature Theory and Applications for Deep Space Communications Antenna Systems.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34937
- 2014-03-20Noise Temperature Theory and Applications for Deep Space Communications Antenna Systems (repost)
- 2010-03-29Noise Temperature Theory and Applications for Deep Space Communications Antenna Systems (repost)
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Theory and Applications for Advanced Text Mining
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Power Line Communications: Theory and Applications for Narrowband and Broadband Communications over Power Lines
- 2020-01-01Measurement Theory and Applications for the Social Sciences (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- 2018-11-01Matrix Theory and Applications for Scientists and Engineers
- 2018-10-30Lie and non-Lie Symmetries Theory and Applications for Solving Nonlinear Models
- 2018-06-02GIS Algorithms Theory and Applications for Geographic Information Science & Technology
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Optimization Methods, Theory and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Energy Economics: Theory and Applications (Springer Texts in Business and Economics) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Financial Mathematics: Theory and Problems for Multi-period Models (UNITEXT) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] L2-Invariants: Theory and Applications to Geometry and K-Theory (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 3. Folge / A Series of Modern Surveys in Mathematics) (v. 44) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Fixed Point Theory and Applications (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Topological Degree Theory and Applications (Mathematical Analysis and Applications)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Point Process Theory and Applications: Marked Point and Piecewise Deterministic Processes (Probability and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Fuzzy Differential Equations and Applications for Engineers and Scientists
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Electromagnetic Waveguides: Theory and Applications (Ieee Electromagnetic Waves Series)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Instantaneous Power Theory and Applications to Power Conditioning (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.