Posted on 2017-11-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Justin Solomon | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 1482251884 | ISBN13: 9781482251883 |
Description: Numerical Algorithms: Methods for Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Graphics presents a new approach to numerical analysis for modern computer scientists. Using examples from a broad base of computational tasks, including data processing, computational photography, and animation, the textbook introduces numerical modeling and algorithmic design from a practical standpoint and provides insight into the theoretical tools needed to support these skills. The book covers a wide range of topics?from numerical linear algebra to optimization and differential equations?focusing on real-world motivation and unifying themes. It incorporates cases from computer science research and practice, accompanied by highlights from in-depth literature on each subtopic. Comprehensive end-of-chapter exercises encourage critical thinking and build studentsâ€™ intuition while introducing extensions of the basic material. The text is designed for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students in computer science and related fields with experience in calculus and linear algebra. For students with a background in discrete mathematics, the book includes some reminders of relevant continuous mathematical background.
Numerical Algorithms: Methods for Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Graphics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33010
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Consumer Depth Cameras for Computer Vision: Research Topics and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Scale Space Methods in Computer Vision: 4th International Conference, Scale-Space 2003, Isle of Skye, UK, June 10-12, 2003, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Numerical Approximation Methods for Elliptic Boundary Value Problems: Finite and Boundary Elements (Texts in Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Energy Minimazation Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition: 8th International Conference, EMMCVPR 2011, St. Petersburg, Russia, July ... Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics) - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Energy Minimization Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition: 10th International Conference, EMMCVPR 2015, Hong Kong, China, January 13-16, ... Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics) - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Dense Image Correspondences for Computer Vision - Removed
- 2020-06-01Cnn For Computer Vision With Keras And Tensorflow In Python
- 2020-04-21CNN for Computer Vision with Keras and TensorFlow in Python
- 2020-03-12CNN for Computer Vision with Keras and TensorFlow in R
- 2020-03-06CNN for Computer Vision with Keras and TensorFlow in R
- 2019-09-28Python For Computer Vision With Opencv And Deep Learning (updated 2 2019)
- 2019-06-22Udemy - Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
- 2019-01-15Numerical Continuation Methods for Dynamical Systems Path following and boundary value problems - Removed
- 2019-01-10Numerical Continuation Methods for Dynamical Systems Path following and boundary value problems - Removed
- 2019-01-06Numerical Continuation Methods for Dynamical Systems Path following and boundary value problems
- 2018-12-07Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
- 2018-07-05Consumer Depth Cameras for Computer Vision Research Topics and Applications
- 2018-04-21Consumer Depth Cameras for Computer Vision: Research Topics and Applications By Andrea Fossati - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Finite Element Methods for Engineering Sciences: Theoretical Approach and Problem Solving Techniques - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.