Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kenneth L. Judd | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 633 | ISBN: 0262100711 | ISBN13: 9780262100717 |
Description: Product Description: To harness the full power of computer technology, economists need to use a broad range of mathematical techniques. In this book, Kenneth Judd presents techniques from the numerical analysis and applied mathematics literatures and shows how to use them in economic analyses.The book is divided into five parts. Part I provides a general introduction. Part II presents basics from numerical analysis on R^n,including linear equations, iterative methods, optimization, nonlinear equations, approximation methods, numerical integration and differentiation, and Monte Carlo methods. Part III covers methods for dynamic problems, including finite difference methods, projection methods, and numerical dynamic programming. Part IV covers perturbation and asymptotic solution methods. Finally, Part V covers applications to dynamic equilibrium analysis, including solution methods for perfect foresight models and rational expectation models. A web site contains supplementary material including programs and answers to exercises.
Numerical Methods in Economics (Scientific and Engineering).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33873
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Numerical Methods in Economics (Scientific and Engineering)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Numerical Modeling in Materials Science and Engineering (Springer Series in Computational Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Optical Physics and Engineering
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Numerical Methods for Viscosity Solutions and Applications
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Wavelet Methods in Mathematical Analysis and Engineering (Series in Contemporary Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Numerical Methods for Unconstrained Optimization and Nonlinear Equations (Classics in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Numerical Methods for Structured Matrices and Applications: The Georg Heinig Memorial Volume (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Numerical Modelling in Materials Science and Engineering - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Mathematical Methods for the Natural and Engineering Sciences (Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences, Vol. 65)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Analytical Methods In Corrosion Science and Engineering (Corrosion Technology)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Computing Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, 1977. Third International Symposium, December 5-9, 1977, IRIA LABORIA, Institut de Recherche ... in Mathematics) (English and French Edition) - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Computing methods in applied sciences and engineering, Part 1: International symposium, Versailles, December 17-21, 1973 (Lecture notes in computer science)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Computing Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering. International Symposium, Versailles, December 17-21,1973: Part 2 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) (French and English Edition) - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Computing methods in applied sciences and engineering, 1977, I (Lecture notes in mathematics)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Numerical Methods for Finance (Chapman and Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics Series)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Computing methods in applied sciences and engineering, 1977, I (Lecture notes in mathematics)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Computing methods in applied sciences and engineering, Part 1: International symposium, Versailles, December 17-21, 1973 (Lecture notes in computer science)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Elliptic Differential Equations: A Synopsis (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.