Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Chad M. Kerksick | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 364 | ISBN: 1439838895 | ISBN13: 9781439838891 |
Description: Sports nutrition has evolved beyond what to eat and how much to eat to now include the question of when to eat. A hot topic in sports nutrition, nutrient timing is a dietary concept that takes into account time as a missing dimension in athletic performance and recovery. Not only is the consumption of nutrients in ideal amounts and proportions important, but the timing with which they are administered is also of prime importanceâ€”the right nutrients at the ideal time to affect performance and muscular growth. Nutrient Timing: Metabolic Optimization for Health, Performance, and Recovery presents the most authoritative text to date that scientifically examines the contemporary topic of nutrient timing. Worldwide research continues to rapidly explore the metabolic impact of nutrient timing and how its proper application may help to improve performance. With contributions from scientists and practitioners in the field, this book gathers the latest evidence-based information on this cutting-edge area. The chapters cover macronutrientsâ€”carbohydrates, proteins, and lipidsâ€”and their role in sporting activity, as well as an examination of vitamins and minerals. The core of the book focuses on pre-exercise, mid-exercise, and post-exercise considerations for both resistance and aerobically mediated activity. Using the models presented, individuals may improve performance, promote optimal adaptations to training, maximize recovery, and facilitate healthy interactions with their environment. The final chapters of the book describe future concepts in nutrient timing, including the impact of protein source in the context of timing, how nutrient timing can fit in with a comprehensive recovery program, and the application of the ideas discussed in unique populations such as the aged, the military, and populations interested in weight loss. This text provides solid data from the scientists themselves, giving researchers, teachers, coaches, and medical and health care professionals the necessary information they need to accurately and effectively determine how nutrients can impact certain outcomes and, most importantly, how to practically apply this knowledge.
Nutrient Timing: Metabolic Optimization for Health, Performance, and Recovery.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32866
- 2019-05-06Nutrient Timing Metabolic Optimization for Health, Performance, and Recovery
- 2019-03-25Nutrient Timing Metabolic Optimization for Health, Performance, and Recovery
- 2013-07-28Nutrient Timing: Metabolic Optimization for Health, Performance, and Recovery
- 2018-01-29[PDF] IBM Platform Computing Solutions for High Performance and Technical Computing Workloads
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Multidimensional Particle Swarm Optimization for Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition (Adaptation, Learning, and Optimization) - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Coupled Data Communication Techniques for High-Performance and Low-Power Computing (Springer Integrated Circuits and Systems) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Moosewood Restaurant Cooking for Health: More Than 200 New Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes for Delicious and Nutrient-Rich Dishes
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Effortless Kodi (XBMC) / Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 Optimization For High Performance Killer Home Theater: The Only Raspberry Pi 2 / 3 Kodi (XBMC) Step-by-Step Optimization Tips You Will Ever Need
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2018-04-22Nutrition Optimization for Health and Longevity
- 2018-03-24Powerful Mobility: Corrective Exercises for Better Performance and Joint Health
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Caribbean Healing Traditions: Implications for Health and Mental Health
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Optimized C : Proven Techniques for Heightened Performance
- 2018-01-29[PDF] IBM Power System S822LC for High Performance Computing Introduction and Technical Overview
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Athletic Movement Skills: Training for Sports Performance
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Convex Optimization for Signal Processing and Communications: From Fundamentals to Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Speaking to Power: Advocacy for health and social care
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Ergonomic Workplace Design for Health, Wellness, and Productivity (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Particulate Products: Tailoring Properties for Optimal Performance - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.