[PDF] Optical Fiber Communications Systems: Theory and Practice with MATLAB and Simulink Models (Optics and Photonics)
Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Le Nguyen Binh | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 560 | ISBN: 1439806209 | ISBN13: 9781439806203 |
Description: Carefully structured to provide practical knowledge on fundamental issues, Optical Fiber Communications Systems: Theory and Practice with MATLABÂ® and SimulinkÂ® Models explores advanced modulation and transmission techniques of lightwave communication systems. With coverage ranging from fundamental to modern aspects, the text presents optical communication techniques and applications, employing single mode optical fibers as the transmission medium. With MATLAB and Simulink models that illustrate methods, it supplies a deeper understanding of future development of optical systems and networks. The book begins with an overview of the development of optical fiber communications technology over the last three decades of the 20th century. It describes the optical transmitters for direct and external modulation technique and discusses the detection of optical signals under direct coherent and incoherent reception. The author also covers lumped Er:doped and distributed Roman optical amplifiers with extensive models for the amplification of signals and structuring the amplifiers on the Simulink platform. He outlines a design strategy for optically amplified transmission systems coupled with MATLAB Simulink models, including dispersion and attenuation budget methodology and simulation techniques. The book concludes with coverage of advanced modulation formats for long haul optical fiber transmission systems with accompanied Simulink models. Although many books have been written on this topic over the last two decades, most of them present only the theory and practice of devices and subsystems of the optical fiber communications systems in the fields, but do not illustrate any computer models to represent the true practical aspects of engineering practice. This book fills the need for a text that emphasizes practical computing models that shed light on the behavior and dynamics of the devices.
Optical Fiber Communications Systems: Theory and Practice with MATLAB and Simulink Models (Optics and Photonics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32301
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Optical Fiber Communication Systems with MATLAB and Simulink Models, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Clinical Decision Support Systems: Theory and Practice (Health Informatics) - Removed
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Broadband Power Line Communications Systems: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Complex Time-Delay Systems: Theory and Applications (Understanding Complex Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Optical Fiber Sensors for loT and Smart Devices (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Optical Character Recognition Systems for Different Languages with Soft Computing (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Directions in Mathematical Systems Theory and Optimization (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Control of Complex Systems: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Optimization of Elliptic Systems: Theory and Applications (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Extremal Fuzzy Dynamic Systems: Theory and Applications (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Dynamics of Information Systems: Theory and Applications (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Piecewise-smooth Dynamical Systems: Theory and Applications (Applied Mathematical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Nanostructures in Biological Systems: Theory and Applications
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Control of Quantum Systems: Theory and Methods
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook of Developmental Systems Theory and Methodology
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Vibrations of Continuous Systems: Theory and Applications (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Optimization of Elliptic Systems: Theory and Applications (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Control of Complex Systems: Theory and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.