[PDF] Parameterization of Atmospheric Convection: (In 2 Volumes): Volume 1: Theoretical Background and Formulation: Volume 2: Current Issues and New Theories (Series on the Science of Climate Change)
Posted on 2017-04-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert S Plant | Publisher: Imperial College Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 1150 | ISBN: 1783266902 | ISBN13: 9781783266906 |
Description: Precipitating atmospheric convection is fundamental to the Earth's weather and climate. It plays a leading role in the heat, moisture and momentum budgets. Appropriate modelling of convection is thus a prerequisite for reliable numerical weather prediction and climate modelling. The current standard approach is to represent it by subgrid-scale convection parameterization. Parameterization of Atmospheric Convection provides, for the first time, a comprehensive presentation of this important topic. The two-volume set equips readers with a firm grasp of the wide range of important issues, and thorough coverage is given of both the theoretical and practical aspects. This makes the parameterization problem accessible to a wider range of scientists than before. At the same time, by providing a solid bottom-up presentation of convection parameterization, this set is the definitive reference point for atmospheric scientists and modellers working on such problems. Volume 1 of this two-volume set focuses on the basic principles: introductions to atmospheric convection and tropical dynamics, explanations and discussions of key parameterization concepts, and a thorough and critical exploration of the mass-flux parameterization framework, which underlies the methods currently used in almost all operational models and at major climate modelling centres. Volume 2 focuses on the practice, which also leads to some more advanced fundamental issues. It includes: perspectives on operational implementations and model performance, tailored verification approaches, the role and representation of cloud microphysics, alternative parameterization approaches, stochasticity, criticality, and symmetry constraints. Readership: Atmospheric scientists and modellers.
Parameterization of Atmospheric Convection: (In 2 Volumes): Volume 1: Theoretical Background and Formulation: Volume 2: Current Issues and New Theories (Series on the Science of Climate Change).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31423
- 2017-10-25[PDF] In Situ Monitoring of Fiber-Reinforced Composites: Theory, Basic Concepts, Methods, and Applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Women as Leaders in Education [2 volumes]: Succeeding Despite Inequity, Discrimination, and Other Challenges (Women and Careers in Management)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Women as Leaders in Education [2 volumes]: Succeeding Despite Inequity, Discrimination, and Other Challenges (Women and Careers in Management)
- 2019-07-05@(Good) - Why You Should Read The Great Derangement: Climate Change and the Unthinkable by Amitav Ghosh Online or Download [EPUB MOBI PDF]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind (The 99U Book Series)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Organic Photovoltaics: Concepts and Realization (Springer Series in Materials Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Technological Advances in Tellurite Glasses: Properties, Processing, and Applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Cities of Others: Reimagining Urban Spaces in Asian American Literature (Scott and Laurie Oki Series in Asian American Studies)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Kierkegaard and the Life of Faith: The Aesthetic, the Ethical, and the Religious in Fear and Trembling (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Biomaterials for Implants and Scaffolds (Springer Series in Biomaterials Science and Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Economics of Climate Change (Routledge Explorations in Environmental Economics, 3)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] How to Think Like a Behavior Analyst: Understanding the Science That Can Change Your Life
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Managing Boreal Forests in the Context of Climate Change: Impacts, Adaptation and Climate Change Mitigation
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Band Structure of Semiconductors (International series on the science of the solid state)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] A New Form of Beauty: Glen Canyon Beyond Climate Change
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Exoplanetary Atmospheres: Theoretical Concepts and Foundations (Princeton Series in Astrophysics)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Predictive Modeling Applications in Actuarial Science: Volume 2, Case Studies in Insurance (International Series on Actuarial Science)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Liquid Crystalline Semiconductors: Materials, properties and applications (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Gregory of Nyssa: Contra Eunomium III: An English Translation with Commentary and Supporting Studies: Proceedings of the 12th International Colloquium ... 2010) (Vigiliae Christianae Supplement)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.