Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul C. McCabe | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 184 | ISBN: 1632205610 | ISBN13: 9781632205612 |
Description: Medical issues in schools are a growing reality. In addition to teaching academic skills, educators now play an integral part in comprehensive health care delivery for children. Based on current research, this volume outlines the most current and urgent pediatric issues affecting schools today. Written for school psychologists, counselors, administrators, and teachers, this easy-to-understand resource covers: -Schools as partners in health care delivery, including health care delivery trends and collaborations between educators and medical professionals -Current issues in pediatric disorders and treatments, such as childhood immunizations, shaken baby syndrome, sleep problems, and pediatric HIV -Prevention and wellness intervention for childhood obesity prevention, low-level aggression in the schools, and accident prevention Featuring case studies, classroom strategies, discussion questions, glossaries, and handouts, Pediatric Disorders provides valuable information to practitioners involved in providing differentiated instruction and educational accommodations, collaborating with families, working with the community, and influencing policy.
Pediatric Disorders: Current Topics and Interventions for Educators.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33940
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Personality Disorders: Current Research and Treatments
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Multiple Sclerosis: Current Status and Strategies for the Future
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Pediatric Ophthalmology: Current Thought and A Practical Guide
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Clinical Pharmacology: Current Topics and Case Studies
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Clinical Pharmacology: Current Topics and Case Studies, 2nd edition
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Multiple Sclerosis: Current Status and Strategies for the Future
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Toxicity and Autophagy in Neurodegenerative Disorders (Current Topics in Neurotoxicity)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Treatment Plans and Interventions for Depression and Anxiety Disorders, 2e (Treatment Plans and Interventions for Evidence-Based Psychotherapy)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Child Neuropsychology: Assessment and Interventions for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Pediatric Endodontics: Current Concepts in Pulp Therapy for Primary and Young Permanent Teeth
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Child Neuropsychology: Assessment and Interventions for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, 2nd Edition
- 2011-10-03Invertebrate and Vertebrate Eye Development: 93 (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- 2018-11-15Treatment Plans and Interventions for Depression and Anxiety Disorders, 2e
- 2018-09-27Occupational and Environmental Skin Disorders Epidemiology, Current Knowledge and Perspectives for Novel Therapies
- 2018-07-21Occupational and Environmental Skin Disorders Epidemiology, Current Knowledge and Perspectives for Novel Therapies
- 2018-07-08Occupational and Environmental Skin Disorders Epidemiology, Current Knowledge and Perspectives for Novel Therapies
- 2018-06-05Child Neuropsychology Assessment and Interventions for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Second Edition
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Using Trauma-Focused Therapy Stories: Interventions for Therapists, Children, and Their Caregivers
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Topics and Methods for Urban and Landscape Design: From the river to the project (Urban and Landscape Perspectives)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.