Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Susan L. Ward PhD RN | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 0803626940 | ISBN13: 9780803626942 |
Description: This concise guide delivers all the practical information you need to care for children and their families in diverse settings. It clearly explains what to say and what to do for a broad range of challenges you may encounter in clinical practice. You'll examine the anatomy and physiology of body systems along with common childhood conditions and disease processes, including critical nursing assessments, signs and symptoms, treatment procedures, laboratory work-ups, medications, and other important aspects of care. Strategies for advocacy, effective communication techniques, identification of potentially life-threatening issues, and advice from experienced pediatric nurses guide you every step of the way. The straightforward writing makes complex topics easy to understand. A spiral binding with thumb tabs and a full-color design with illustrations will make it your reference of choice. Growth and Development Guide on the inside front and back covers makes quick referencing easy. Pedogogical tools help ensure the best-evidence-based practices, including" Alerts" that focus attention on potentially life-threatening issues and describe the appropriate interventions "Why is this Important," rationales for important topics "Patient Education," tips for helping patients and their caregivers to understand their health status "Offering Support," models of verbatim nurse-patient interactions that offer compassionate care advice and strategies for effective communication "Evidence for Best Practices" boxes highlighting research that support nursing practices, processes, and principles "Best Practices," sage advice from experienced practitioners and, common mnemonics, tricks to help you remember what to do and when.
Pediatric Nursing Care: Best Evidence-Based Practices.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35761
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Maternal-Newborn Nursing Care: Best Evidence-Based Practices
- 2018-08-23Pediatric Nursing Care A Concept-Based Approach
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Pediatric Nursing Care Plans for the Hospitalized Child (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology: Evidence-Based Clinical Practice (Endocrine Development, Vol. 7)
- 2012-04-10Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology by Ross Pinkerton
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Praeger Handbook of Chiropractic Health Care: Evidence-Based Practices
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-based Practice, 6th edition
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- 2020-08-05Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice Ed 8
- 2020-02-12The Praeger Handbook of Chiropractic Health Care: Evidence-Based Practices
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Implementing Evidence-Based Practices in Community Corrections and Addiction Treatment (Springer Series on Evidence-Based Crime Policy) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Handbook of Recovery in Inpatient Psychiatry (Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health) - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Engaging Students through Social Media: Evidence-Based Practices for Use in Student Affairs
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Culturally Adaptive Counseling Skills: Demonstrations of Evidence-Based Practices
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Physiotherapy in Respiratory Care: An Evidence-Based Approach to Respiratory and Cardiac Management
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Individual Placement and Support: An Evidence-Based Approach to Supported Employment (Evidence-Based Practices)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Dementia Care: An Evidence-Based Approach - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Pediatric Nursing: The Critical Components of Nursing Care
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Decision Making in Emergency Critical Care: An Evidence-Based Handbook - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.