Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Murray Barrick, Ann Marie Ryan | Publisher: Pfeiffer | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 0787960373 | ISBN13: 9780787960377 |
Description: The subject of personality has received increasing attention from industrial/organizational psychologists in both research and practice settings over the past decade. But while there is an overabundance of information related to the narrow area of personality testing and employee selection, there has been no definitive source offering a broader perspective on the overall topic of personality in the workplace. Personality and Work at last provides an in-depth examination of the role of personality in work behavior. An array of expert authors discusses the connection of personality to a wide range of outcomes beyond performance, including counterproductive behaviors, contextual performance, retaliatory behaviors, retention, learning, knowledge creation, and the process of sharing that knowledge. Throughout the book, the authors present theoretical perspectives, introduce new models and frameworks, and integrate and synthesize prior studies in ways that will stimulate future research and practice.
Personality and Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34963
- 2014-03-06Personality and Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations
- 2014-02-26Personality and Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations
- 2014-02-25Personality and Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations (Repost)
- 2011-05-29Personality and Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations
- 2009-07-22Murray Barrick, Ann Marie Ryan - Personality and Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations (Repost)
- 2009-02-07Murray R. Barrick, Ann Marie Ryan - Personality And Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations
- 2008-06-05Personality and Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Internationalization and Firm Performance: The Role of Intangible Resources
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Allergens and Respiratory Pollutants: The role of innate immunity
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Agriculture and Public Goods: The Role of Collective Action
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Obesity and Breast Cancer: The Role of Dysregulated Estrogen Metabolism
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Information and Data Literacy: The Role of the Library
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Religion and Gender in the Developing World: Faith-Based Organizations and Feminism in India (Library of Development Studies)
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2012-01-01Environmental Science and Engineering for the 21st Century: The Role of the National Science Foundation
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2011-08-09Autism Spectrum Disorders: The Role of Genetics in Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2019-07-25&(Awesome) - Why You Should Read Humans Need Not Apply: A Guide to Wealth and Work in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Jerry Kaplan Online or Download [PDF - EPUB - MOBI]
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Children and Exercise XXVIII: The Proceedings of the 28th Pediatric Work Physiology Meeting
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.