[PDF] Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government's Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis
Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Annie Jacobsen | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 544 | ISBN: 0316349364 | ISBN13: 9780316349369 |
Description: The definitive history of the military's decades-long investigation into mental powers and phenomena, from the author of Pulitzer Prize finalist The Pentagon's Brain and international bestseller Area 51. This is a book about a team of scientists and psychics with top secret clearances. For more than forty years, the U.S. government has researched extrasensory perception, using it in attempts to locate hostages, fugitives, secret bases, and downed fighter jets, to divine other nations' secrets, and even to predict future threats to national security. The intelligence agencies and military services involved include CIA, DIA, NSA, DEA, the Navy, Air Force, and Army-and even the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Now, for the first time, New York Times bestselling author Annie Jacobsen tells the story of these radical, controversial programs, using never before seen declassified documents as well as exclusive interviews with, and unprecedented access to, more than fifty of the individuals involved. Speaking on the record, many for the first time, are former CIA and Defense Department scientists, analysts, and program managers, as well as the government psychics themselves. Who did the U.S. government hire for these top secret programs, and how do they explain their military and intelligence work? How do scientists approach such enigmatic subject matter? What interested the government in these supposed powers and does the research continue? Phenomena is a riveting investigation into how far governments will go in the name of national security.
Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government's Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35836
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government's Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis
- 2020-03-04Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government's Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis
- 2017-04-19Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government's Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis
- 2020-05-03Phenomena The Secret History Of The U S Government's Investigations Into Extras
- 2020-04-20Phenomena The Secret History of the U S Government's Investigations into Extras...
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Cubed: A Secret History of the Workplace (Audiobook)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Cubed: A Secret History of the Workplace
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Cubed: A Secret History of the Workplace - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Beyond the Solar System: Exploring Galaxies, Black Holes, Alien Planets, and More A History with 21 Activities (For Kids series)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Saving the World Through Science Fiction: James Gunn, Writer, Teacher and Scholar (Critical Explorations in Science Fiction and Fantasy)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] How the French Invented Love: Nine Hundred Years of Passion and Romance
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Extending the Linear Model with R: Generalized Linear, Mixed Effects and Nonparametric Regression Models, Second Edition
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Internationalizing the Undergraduate Psychology Curriculum: Practical Lessons Learned at Home and Abroad
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Through the Lens of Anthropology: An Introduction to Human Evolution and Culture
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Minding the Child: Mentalization-Based Interventions with Children, Young People and their Families
- 2018-01-21[PDF] About the Living Body: Introduction to Philosophical Anatomy (Human Anatomy and Physiology)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Extending the Linear Model with R: Generalized Linear, Mixed Effects and Nonparametric Regression Models (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Transcribing the Sound of English: A Phonetics Workbook for Words and Discourse
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Retraining the Brain: A 45-Day Plan to Conquer Stress and Anxiety
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.