Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Alan E. Bessette, William K. Chapman | Category: Drawing | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0486269574 | ISBN13: 9780486269573 |
Description: This comprehensive archive offers authentically detailed, copyright-free illustrations of hundreds of plants and flowers from around the world. Ideal for graphic artists, designers, and others in the arts and crafts, it will also serve both serious and casual botanists as a convenient reference and key to identification of a broad range of botanical species. Each illustration has been carefully selected from botanical archives for its scientific accuracy, artistic style, and suitability for reproduction. The plants and flowers are grouped by kind, uses, and habitats into seventeen categories, among them aquatic plants, carnivorous plants, grasses, rushes and sedges, orchids, ornamental plants, plants of commerce, mushrooms, molds and lichens, ferns, mosses, trees, shrubs, weeds, wildflowers, and vines. For easy and accurate reference, both common and botanical Latin names are given for each species whenever possible. All names have been compiled into two convenient indexes. Alan E. Bessette, Professor of Biology at Utica College of Syracuse University, is a well-known naturalist, botanical photographer, and author of numerous books and field guides on botanical subjects. William K. Chapman, a biology teacher and member of the adjunct faculty at Utica College, is a well-known speaker and writer on the gathering of wild foods, and the author of field guides to plants and animals of the Adirondacks.
Plants and Flowers: 1761 Illustrations for Artists and Designers (Dover Pictorial Archive).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35409
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Treasury of Flower Designs for Artists, Embroiderers and Craftsmen (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Designs and Patterns for Embroiderers and Craftspeople (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Hindu Gods and Goddesses: 300 Illustrations from 'The Hindu Pantheon' (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Food and Drink: A Pictorial Archive from 19th
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Arms and Armor: A Pictorial Archive from Nineteenth-Century Sources (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] 376 Decorative Allover Patterns from Historic Tilework and Textiles (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Japanese Emblems and Designs (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] 800 Classic Ornaments and Designs (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Symbols, Signs and Signets (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Art Nouveau: Objects and Artifacts (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] William Morris Full-Color Patterns and Designs (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2013-12-21Designs and Patterns for Embroiderers and Craftspeople (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2018-12-28Symbols, Signs and Signets (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2018-12-28800 Classic Ornaments and Designs (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2014-01-173200 Old-Time Cuts and Ornaments (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2014-01-08Food and Drink (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- 2011-06-01Japanese Floral Patterns and Motifs (Dover Pictorial Archive Series)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip and 44 Other Fabulous Flowers: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Old English Cuts and Illustrations for Artists and Craftspeople
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.