[PDF] Popular Culture, Geopolitics, and Identity (Human Geography in the Twenty-First Century: Issues and Applications)
Posted on 2017-04-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jason Dittmer | Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 204 | ISBN: 0742556336 | ISBN13: 9780742556331 |
Description: This innovative and engaging textbook is the first to survey the field of popular geopolitics, exploring the relationship between popular culture and international relations from a geographical perspective. Jason Dittmer connects global issues with the questions of identity and subjectivity that we feel as individuals, arguing that who we think we are influences how we understand the world. Each chapter focuses on a specific themesuch as representation, narrative, and affectby explaining the concept and then considering some of the key debates that have revolved around it. Finally, each chapter illustrates its concept with a concrete case study, including first-person shooter video games, blogging, and comic books. Students will enjoy the text's accessibility and colorful examples, and instructors will appreciate the way the book brings together a diverse, multidisciplinary literature and makes it understandable and relevant.
Popular Culture, Geopolitics, and Identity (Human Geography in the Twenty-First Century: Issues and Applications).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31428
- 2020-08-01World Population and Human Capital in the Twenty-First Century
- 2020-04-11Re-Creating Nature: Science, Technology, and Human Values in the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Human Development in the Twenty-First Century: Visionary Ideas from Systems Scientists
- 2017-09-18World Population and Human Capital in the Twenty-First Century
- 2022-12-25Farewell to Modernism On Human Devolution in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-23[PDF] A Brief History of Archaeology: Classical Times to the Twenty-First Century 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Suspicions of Markets: Critical Attacks from Aristotle to the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] A Global History of War: From Assyria to the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-12-10[PDF] One Out of Three: Immigrant New York in the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-11-11[PDF] A History of Modern Russia: From Tsarism to the Twenty-First Century, Third Edition - Removed
- 2017-01-13[PDF] One Out of Three: Immigrant New York in the Twenty-First Century
- 2013-02-20Human Development in the Twenty-First Century: Visionary Ideas from Systems Scientists [Repost]
- 2011-09-11Forensic Science in Court: Challenges in the Twenty First Century (Issues in Crime and Justice) free ebook download
- 2008-05-28Human Development in the Twenty-First Century: Visionary Ideas from Systems Scientists
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Digital Online Culture, Identity, and Schooling in the Twenty-First Century (New Frontiers in Education, Culture and Politics) - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Culture and National Security in the Americas (Security in the Americas in the Twenty-First Century)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Return of History: Conflict, Migration, and Geopolitics in the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Re-Orienting Cuisine: East Asian Foodways in the Twenty-First Century (Food, Nutrition, and Culture)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Writing As Enlightenment: Buddhist American Literature into the Twenty-first Century (Suny Series in Buddhism and American Culture)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.