Posted on 2017-10-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gary L. Winn | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 362 | ISBN: 1498758223 | ISBN13: 9781498758222 |
Description: For Future Leaders in Safety and Engineering Youve chosen to become a leader in occupational health and safety. Practical Leadership Skills for Safety Professionals and Project Engineers can show you how. Purposely oriented toward the art and science of leadership, this book is designed to provide insight and outline development techniques for the budding young professional. Aimed squarely at college students and early career professionals, it parallels the steps that a student or recent graduate needs to take (from pre-professional to professional) it moves the reader from the classroom and then on through to early managerial years. The book covers basic office protocol and etiquette, understanding diversity and cultural nuance, and ethical considerations, and addresses most ABET-accredited engineering and safety programs with similar curricula. It also considers special cases that include toxic leadership environmental stressors increasing resilience gender issues international nuance experiential training and "depleted" leader development environments where upper management doesnt seem to care. In addition, the author introduces stories, accumulated wisdom, and anecdotes from his own experience, balanced by supported research and data on outcomes. Part empirical, part anecdotal, this book: Cites current social and psychological work on leadership and professional development References industryrelated leader development research Breaks down what being a "professional" means codes of ethics dilemmas case studies Explores leadership in the crisis and noncrisis modes Offers help with identifying and fighting toxic leadership, and more Designed for both coursework and reference, Practical Leadership Skills for Safety Professionals and Project Engineers contains published research combined with the authors own industry experience. This book provides a blueprint for the undergraduate or earlycareer professional in occupational health and safety, industrial hygiene, safety management, and related industries.
Practical Leadership Skills for Safety Professionals and Project Engineers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32049
- 2017-07-11Practical Leadership Skills for Safety Professionals and Project Engineers
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Practical Transformer Handbook: for Electronics, Radio and Communications Engineers
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Practical Business Skills for Driving Instructors: How to Set Up and Run Your Own Driving School
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Group Leadership Skills for Nurses & Health Professionals, Fifth Edition
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Operational Policy Making for Professional Security: Practical Policy Skills for the Public and Private Sector
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Operational Policy Making for Professional Security: Practical Policy Skills for the Public and Private Sector
- 2022-08-28Leadership Skills for Dental Professionals Begin Well to Finish Well
- 2022-08-16Spycraft Skills For Safety, Security, and Self-Defense
- 2022-08-08Spycraft Skills For Safety, Security, and Self-Defense
- 2022-08-06Spycraft Skills For Safety, Security, and Self-Defense
- 2022-08-05Spycraft Skills For Safety, Security, and Self-Defense
- 2022-07-07Leadership Skills for Maintenance Supervisors and Managers
- 2020-04-22Operational Policy Making for Professional Security: Practical Policy Skills for the Public and Private Sector
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Smart Thinking: Skills for Critical Understanding and Writing
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Practical Canine Behaviour: For Veterinary Nurses and Technicians
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Interpersonal Skills for Portfolio Program and Project Managers
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Mnemonics Workbook: Skills for Improving Memory and Recall
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Smart Thinking: Skills for Critical Understanding and Writing
- 2019-11-11Interpersonal Skills for Elite Leaders and Project Managers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.