Posted on 2017-12-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul R. Berman | Publisher: Princeton University Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 544 | ISBN: 0691140561 | ISBN13: 9780691140568 |
Description: Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics is an essential textbook for graduate students studying the interaction of optical fields with atoms. It also serves as an ideal reference text for researchers working in the fields of laser spectroscopy and quantum optics. The book provides a rigorous introduction to the prototypical problems of radiation fields interacting with two- and three-level atomic systems. It examines the interaction of radiation with both atomic vapors and condensed matter systems, the density matrix and the Bloch vector, and applications involving linear absorption and saturation spectroscopy. Other topics include hole burning, dark states, slow light, and coherent transient spectroscopy, as well as atom optics and atom interferometry. In the second half of the text, the authors consider applications in which the radiation field is quantized. Topics include spontaneous decay, optical pumping, sub-Doppler laser cooling, the Heisenberg equations of motion for atomic and field operators, and light scattering by atoms in both weak and strong external fields. The concluding chapter offers methods for creating entangled and spin-squeezed states of matter.
Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34213
- 2014-04-18Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics (Repost)
- 2013-07-28Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics (repost)
- 2011-11-07Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics (Repost)
- 2011-10-29Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics
- 2011-08-01Principles of Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Optics
- 2018-12-07High Precision Optical Spectroscopy and Quantum State
- 2018-11-22High Precision Optical Spectroscopy and Quantum State
- 2018-11-21High Precision Optical Spectroscopy and Quantum State
- 2018-11-06The Light Fantastic A Modern Introduction to Classical and Quantum Optics
- 2018-11-01Laser Spectroscopy and Laser Imaging An Introduction
- 2018-08-12Laser Spectroscopy and Laser Imaging An Introduction
- 2018-06-14Laser Spectroscopy and Laser Imaging An Introduction
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Distributed Feedback Laser Diodes and Optical Tunable Filters
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Scattering Theory of Classical and Quantum N-Particle Systems (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Semiconductor Macroatoms: Basic Physics And Quantum-device Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Principles of GNSS, Inertial, and Multi-Sensor Integrated Navigation Systems (GNSS Technology and Applications)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Loops, Knots, Gauge Theories and Quantum Gravity (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Geometry from Dynamics, Classical and Quantum
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Principles of Environmental Science and Technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.