[PDF] Professionalism in the Information and Communication Technology Industry (Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics)
Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Weckert | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 380 | ISBN: 1922144436 | ISBN13: 9781922144430 |
Description: Professionalism is arguably more important in some occupations than in others. It is vital in some because of the life and death decisions that must be made, for example in medicine. In others the rapidly changing nature of the occupation makes efficient regulation difficult and so the professional behaviour of the practitioners is central to the good functioning of that occupation. The core idea behind this book is that Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is changing so quickly that professional behaviour of its practitioners is vital because regulation will always lag behind.
Professionalism in the Information and Communication Technology Industry (Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35780
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2017-12-29[PDF] RF Circuit Design (Information and Communication Technology Series)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Smart Data Pricing (Information and Communication Technology Series,)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Encrypted Email: The History and Technology of Message Privacy - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Integrating Healthcare with Information and Communications Technology
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Analytical Geometry: The Commonwealth and International Library of Science, Technology, Engineering and Liberal Studies: Mathematics Division (Commonwealth Library)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] AMST'05 Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Technology: Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Knowledge Management Systems: Information and Communication Technologies for Knowledge Management - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of Automata: Course Held at the Department for Automation and Information July 1971 (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Geometrical Geodesy: Using Information and Computer Technology - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Energy Revolution: The Physics and the Promise of Efficient Technology
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Semiotics at the Circus (Semiotics, Communication and Cognition)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Beyond Sound: The College and Career Guide in Music Technology
- 2017-11-03[PDF] On Science, Inference, Information and Decision-Making: Selected Essays in the Philosophy of Science (Synthese Library) (Volume 271) - Removed
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Cracking Facebook: The Importance of Understanding Technology-Based Communication
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Governance in the Information Era: Theory and Practice of Policy Informatics
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Law in the Information and Risk Society
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Linguistic Modeling of Information and Markup Languages: Contributions to Language Technology (Text, Speech and Language Technology) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.