Posted on 2018-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas A. J. McGinn | Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 432 | ISBN: 0195087852 | ISBN13: 9780195087857 |
Description: This is a study of the legal rules affecting the practice of female prostitution at Rome approximately from 200 B.C. to A.D. 250. It examines the formation and precise content of the legal norms developed for prostitution and those engaged in this profession, with close attention to their social context. McGinn's unique study explores the "fit" between the law-system and the socio-economic reality while shedding light on important questions concerning marginal groups, marriage, sexual behavior, the family, slavery, and citizen status, particularly that of women.
Prostitution, Sexuality, and the Law in Ancient Rome.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35259
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Prostitution, Sexuality, and the Law in Ancient Rome
- 2011-10-05Prostitution, Sexuality, and the Law in Ancient Rome
- 2010-10-16Prostitution, Sexuality, and the Law in Ancient Rome (Repost)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Children, Sexuality, and the Law (Families, Law, and Society)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Shipping Interdiction and the Law of the Sea (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Credit, Consumers and the Law: After the global storm (Markets and the Law)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Adolescence, Privacy, and the Law: A Developmental Science Perspective (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Rivers and the Power of Ancient Rome (Studies in the History of Greece and Rome)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Maritime Power and the Law of the Sea:: Expeditionary Operations in World Politics
- 2018-01-02[PDF] New Technologies and the Law of Armed Conflict
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Animals, Property, and the Law (Ethics and Action)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] History, Memory, and the Law (The Amherst Series in Law, Jurisprudence, and Social Thought)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Holocaust Denial and the Law: A Comparative Study - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Visual Arts and the Law: A Handbook for Professionals (Handbooks in International Art Business)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Adolescence, Discrimination, and the Law: Addressing Dramatic Shifts in Equality Jurisprudence
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Liquor, Lust and the Law: The Story of Vancouver's Legendary Penthouse Nightclub
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Hannah Arendt and the Law (Law and Practical Reason)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Adolescents, Media, and the Law: What Developmental Science Reveals and Free Speech Requires (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] DSM-5 and the Law: Changes and Challenges
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.