Posted on 2017-10-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Professor Timothy Werner | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 206 | ISBN: 1107022916 | ISBN13: 9781107022911 |
Description: What are the political motivations behind firms' decisions to adopt policies that self-regulate their behavior in a manner that is beyond compliance with state, federal and local law? Public Forces and Private Politics in American Big Business advances a new understanding of the firm as a political actor that expands beyond the limited conceptualizations offered by economists and organization theorists. Timothy Werner develops a general theory of private politics that is tested using three case studies: the environment, gay rights and executive compensation. Using the conclusions of these case studies and an analysis of interviews with executives at 'Fortune 500' firms, Werner finds that politics can contribute significantly to our understanding of corporate decision-making on private policies and corporate social responsibility in the United States.
Public Forces and Private Politics in American Big Business (Business and Public Policy).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32781
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Public Policy and Performance Management in Democratic Systems: Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Labor Forces and Landscape Management: Japanese Case Studies - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] American Big Business in Britain and Germany: A Comparative History of Two 'Special Relationships' in the 20th Century
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Public Policy in Asia: Implications for Business and Government
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Armed Forces and Conflict Resolution (Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace, Economics and Development)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Your Forces and How to Use Them
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Interfacial Forces and Fields: Theory and Applications (Surfactant Science)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Cells, Forces, and the Microenvironment
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Special Forces and Missions (New Face of War)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Public Policy in an Uncertain World: Analysis and Decisions
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Public Policy, Philanthropy and Peacebuilding in Northern Ireland - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Public Policy and Land Exchange: Choice, law, and praxis (Routledge Studies in Environmental Policy)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Information, Models, and Sustainability: Policy Informatics in the Age of Big Data and Open Government (Public Administration and Information Technology) - Removed
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Intermolecular Forces and Clusters II (Structure and Bonding, Vol. 116) - Removed
- 2012-03-08Robert W. Orttung, A. S. Makarychev - National Counter-Terrorism Strategies: Legal, Institutional, and Public Policy Dimensions in the US, UK, France, Turkey and Russia - Removed
- 2020-06-26American Big Business in Britain and Germany - A Comparative History of Two "Special Relationships" in the 20th Century
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Public Policy: Why ethics matters
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Public policy analysis
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Money, Distribution and Economic Policy: Alternatives to Orthodox Macroeconomics (New Directions in Modern Economics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.