Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shuang-Qing Zhang | Publisher: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1634844947 | ISBN13: 9781634844949 |
Description: Natural medicines are derived from natural sources such as plants, animals and/or mineral origins. The use of traditional natural products is an empirical healthcare system based on thousands of years of human experience. Over the past few decades, quality control and safety evaluation methods for natural products, though sophisticated and technologically advanced, still lack comprehensiveness and practicability to some extent. Generally, those methods fully satisfy the modern scientific requirements for extraction, identification, purity, quality and pharmacological effects in the assessment of chemical drugs. However, they are not suitable for handling the complex chemical characteristics of natural products. Therefore, a better understanding of the basic properties of natural medicines and advanced chemical, pharmacological and biological techniques would facilitate the application of the natural products in public health. The purpose of this book is to address the issues mentioned above and present related solutions. The book covers the below topics: Advanced analytical technologies in the application of the natural medicines (e.g. mass spectrometry, gas or liquid chromatography, and NMR). Recent advances in biochemistry research of natural medicines (e.g. gene expression microarray, tissue microarray, and chromatin-precipitation assay) Innovations in analytical chemistry of natural products Quality control and safety evaluation of traditional medical material and finished products Detection of low quality and adulterants of natural product Identification of the plant by various analytical techniques Regulations and management of natural products from foreign countries Novel cell-based models used for the high-throughput screening for drug discovery in natural products Pharmacological effects of natural products in vitro and in vivo Advanced modeling techniques used in pharamcokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of natural products (e.g. Pharsight WINNONLIN, Simcyp, and Gastroplus)
Quality Control and Safety Evaluation of Natural Products (Public Health in the 21st Century).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35299
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Evidence-Based Leadership Success Strategies for Nurse Administrators, Advance Practice Nurses (APN), and Doctors of Nursing Practice (DNP) (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Emerging Issues and Controversies in Infectious Disease (Emerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Health and Well-Being: A Social and Cultural Perspective (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Walking and Walkable Communities: Health Goals and Implementation Strategies (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Health Economics and Policy Challenges in Global Emerging Markets (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Periodontitis: Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Understanding Risk and Trust: A Short Conceptual Examination (Social Perspectives in the 21st Century)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Selenium: Sources, Functions, and Health Effects (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] King, Priest, and Prophet: A Trinitarian Theology of Atonement (Theology for the 21st Century)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Handbook on Human Papillomavirus: Prevalence, Detection and Management (Virology Research Progress: Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Cigarette Consumption and Health Effects (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Avian Influenza: Etiology, Pathogenesis and Interventions (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Childhood Obesity: Risk Factors, Health Effects and Prevention (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Persons, Parts and Property: How Should We Regulate Human Tissue in the 21st Century?
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2020-05-22Chinese Herbs and Herbal Medicine: Essential Components, Clinical Applications and Health Benefits (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-05-31Applied Demography and Public Health in the 21st Century - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Infectious Disease Modelling Research Progress (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2017-10-30Applied Demography and Public Health in the 21st Century - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.