Posted on 2017-10-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Edward Nelson | Publisher: Princeton University Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 0691083797 | ISBN13: 9780691083797 |
Description: Stochastic mechanics is a description of quantum phenomena in classical probabilistic terms. This work contains a detailed account of the kinematics of diffusion processes, including diffusions on curved manifolds which are necessary for the treatment of spin in stochastic mechanics. The dynamical equations of the theory are derived from a variational principle, and interference, the asymptotics of free motion, bound states, statistics, and spin are described in classical terms. In addition to developing the formal mathematical aspects of the theory, the book contains discussion of possible physical causes of quantum fluctuations in terms of an interaction with a background field. The author gives a critical analysis of stochastic mechanics as a candidate for a realistic theory of physical processes, discussing measurement, local causality in the sense of Bell, and the failure of the theory in its present form to satisfy locality.
Quantum Fluctuations (Princeton Series in Physics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32393
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Quantum Fluctuations of Spacetime (World Scientific Series in Contemporary Chemical Physics) (World Scientific Series in Contemporary Chemical Physics) Vol.25
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quantum Squeezing (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Convexity in the Theory of Lattice Gases (Princeton Series in Physics)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Quantum Gravity (International Series of Monographs on Physics, Vol. 136)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] More Surprises in Theoretical Physics (Princeton Series in Physics)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Quantum Gravity (International Series of Monographs on Physics, Vol. 136)
- 2011-12-05Introduction to Algebraic and Constructive Quantum Field Theory (Princeton Series in Physics) (repost) - Removed
- 2011-06-09More Surprises in Theoretical Physics (Princeton Series in Physics)
- 2010-11-29Introduction to Algebraic and Constructive Quantum Field Theory (Princeton Series in Physics)
- 2007-06-06Quantum Theory and Measurement (Princeton Series in Physics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Quantum Fluctuations, Volume 63 (Les Houches)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Quantum Transport Theory (Frontiers in Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quantum Plasmonics (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Quantum Measurement (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Quantum Waveguides (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Quantum Theory (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Robust Optimization (Princeton Series in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics: Volume 1: Basic Problems and Model Systems Volume 2: Advanced Problems and Complex Systems Granada, Spain ... in Theoretical Chemistry and Physics) - Removed
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Quantum Mechanical Tunneling in Chemical Physics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.