[PDF] 'Quantum Jump: A Survival Guide for the New Renaissance'
Posted on 2018-01-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: W.R. Clement | Publisher: Insomniac Press | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 485 | ISBN: 1895837480 | ISBN13: 9781895837483 |
Description: An evaluation of cultural and political changes that we are now facing, including the conflict between Islam and Christianity. Quantum Jump was written for individuals trying to make sense of the rapid social and political changes overtaking their lives. Clement explains how our civilization is undergoing a translation similar to the European Renaissance, the development of managed agriculture or the invention of writing. Each of these eras brought about new world-views and broadened the intellectual scope through which we perceive our world. The Renaissance was triggered by the discovery of perspective â€” the means to manipulate three dimensions â€” and implemented by the bill of exchange and new mathematics. Our newest era began in 1900 with the discovery that the universe exists in many more than three dimensions. Exploration of this realm via mathematics and computers will drive the immediate future. This is a guide to surviving the jump from the industrial age to the onrushing era of hyperspace. The changes wrought by this era transition are already formidable â€” the rise of global capitalism and new industries, the collapse of the Soviet Union â€” but they are only the beginning. History shows that era transitions are juggernauts, imposing massive individual, cultural and social adaptation. Clement analyzes current responses, from retreats into tribalism to the erection of a "New World Order" of global corporatism and trading blocs he concludes that neither is viable. Instead, he points to skills like tangential and lateral thinking that will better equip individual readers with the points of view required in tomorrow's world. Clement is a refreshingly astute voice in the realm of political and social analysis. Table of contents THE AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE: Welcome to Renaissance 2.0 PART I Filtering the Background Noise: the hyperspace era begins 1 How the World Changes: It all depends on your perspective 2 A New World-View:The orderly industrial worlds starts to get creaky 3 Meet the New World Order: Is this what the corporate world calls " a white knight to the rescue ?" 4 Time Out: What do we mean by a new era in history? PART II What's Wrong with this Picture? Fault lines in the New World Order 5 Flaws in the New World Order: Some fatal, some just tacky 6 A Brief History of Conspiracy Theory: How the Cold War was won, and what went wrong 7 Pride and Peril: people who count, and people who think they do 8 Mismanagement School 101: The New World Order and the environment 9 Lost in Cyberspace: Language, race, and religion on the edge 10 Islam in Cyberspace: Loose nukes sink continents PART III Life in Cyberspace 11 Learning to Live in a Hyperspace World: Does this mean our brains will change? 12 Culture in Hyperspace: This is not a-computer game 13 Government in Hyperspace: The twilight of the nation state 14 Challenging the New World Order: Watch out for falling dinosaurs 15 The Superpower Trap: America's dangerous gamble PART IV How to survive in a multi-dimensional world 16 Life in the Cyberspace Era: How to survive and even enjoy an era transition 17 Women in Cyberspace 18 This is the Information Age? Loaded cannons and crossed wires 19 First We Kill All the Censors: Why censorship is suicide 20 A New Kind of World: A new kind of literacy 21 All Aboard for a New Era: Leave your baggage at home EPILOGUE The Philosopher's Stone: How John Dee turned Britain into gold INDEX
'Quantum Jump: A Survival Guide for the New Renaissance'.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5579 dl's @ 3483 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5657 dl's @ 2024 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9325 dl's @ 2477 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] 'Quantum Jump: A Survival Guide for the New Renaissance'
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 35534
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 'Quantum Jump: A Survival Guide for the New Renaissance'
- 2012-08-10Quantum Jump: A Survival Guide for the New Renaissance
- 2008-12-12Quantum Jump: A Survival Guide for the New Renaissance
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Surgical Notes: A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room (Davis's Notes)
- 2023-01-27De-Integrate! A Jewish Survival Guide for the 21st Century
- 2021-12-11The Missing README A Guide for the New Software Engineer (True PDF)
- 2020-12-19The Everything Father's First Year Book A Survival Guide For The First 12 Months Of Being A Dad
- 2020-07-26Surgical Notes: A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room (Davis's Notes)
- 2019-01-15Surgical Notes A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room
- 2019-01-08Surgical Notes A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room
- 2018-12-05Choices for the High School Graduate A Survival Guide for the Information Age
- 2018-09-30How to Invent Everything: A Survival Guide for the Stranded Time Traveler (AZW3)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Building Big Profits in Real Estate: A Guide for The New Investor
- 2018-01-29[PDF] IBM z Systems Integration Guide for the Mobile and API Economy
- 2018-01-18[PDF] A Guide For The New Muslim
- 2018-01-15[PDF] FreeBSD Device Drivers: A Guide for the Intrepid
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Bipolar Child: Bipolar Survival Guide for Children: 7 Strategies to Help Your Children Cope with Bipolar Today
No comments for "[PDF] 'Quantum Jump: A Survival Guide for the New Renaissance'".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.