[PDF] Raspberry Pi-Tastic: Getting started with the Raspberry Pi 3 micro computer
Posted on 2018-01-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ralph Beardmore | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 267 | ISBN: B06XT7FZCP |
Description: The Raspberry PI 3 is a versatile platform that can provide many useful functions. It can be a WiFi hot-spot, a media player, a programming device or controller or be used for many of the functions of a personal computer or tablet PC. The most amazing thing about it is that even for the basic purchase price, it can do many things that a PC can do! We start by taking a look at the chequered history of Micro-Computing in the 1980s and how we got to 2012 when the Raspberry Pi was launched to an eager world of potential programmers. This book is written from my personal perspective as a novice, though with a lot of IT and programming experience. I hope, through first-hand experience, to guide the reader through the basics of setting up a Raspberry Pi and holding your hand through some interesting projects such as Installing operating systems, installing software packages, building a dedicated Kodi or OSMC media center, installing a Python software controlled cooling fan, running Ubuntu Linux on the Raspberry Pi, and running operating systems from a USB hard drive. I feature photos, diagrams, and code examples to guide you step by step through these technical processes. The author is an experienced PC, software, hardware technician who first used a computer in the 1970s when they where very much a rarity. Since then he has taught himself by practice and research, to become a competent professional software and web developer and has developed web sites for several start-up IT companies. He still likes to get his hands dirty and runs a weekly computer support group locally, this specialises in converting aged laptops and netbooks from legacy Windows operating system to Linux, helping people to promote businesses online, building simple web pages and promoting their business.
Raspberry Pi-Tastic: Getting started with the Raspberry Pi 3 micro computer.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6976 dl's @ 2392 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8126 dl's @ 2204 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8874 dl's @ 3087 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Raspberry Pi-Tastic: Getting started with the Raspberry Pi 3 micro computer
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 35794
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Fundamentals of Photoshop: Getting Started with the Interface, Tools, and Layers (Photoshop I)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- 2020-07-12Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Getting Started With The Pentatonic Scale
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Programming the Intel Galileo: Getting Started with the Arduino -Compatible Development Board
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Digital Tutors - Getting Started with the Freeform Modeling Tools in 3ds Max - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Getting Started with the MSP430 Launchpad
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Programming the Photon: Getting Started with the Internet of Things (Tab)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Getting Started with the MSP430 Launchpad
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Programming the Photon: Getting Started with the Internet of Things (Tab) - Removed
- 2012-03-07Digital Tutors â€“ Getting Started with UVs in 3DS Max 2011 - Removed
- 2011-09-05Getting Started with Roo - Removed
- 2023-02-26Microsoft Excel - Getting Started With The Basics
- 2023-02-23Learning Path Smack Getting Started With The Smack Stack
- 2023-02-23Learning Path: Smack: Getting Started With The Smack Stack
- 2023-02-02Learning Path Smack Getting Started With The Smack Stack
- 2023-02-02Learning Path: Smack: Getting Started With The Smack Stack
No comments for "[PDF] Raspberry Pi-Tastic: Getting started with the Raspberry Pi 3 micro computer".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.