Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jose J. Pazos Arias | Publisher: Springer | Category: Computer Science | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 3642256937 | ISBN13: 9783642256936 |
Description: The recommendation of products, content and services cannot be considered newly born, although its widespread application is still in full swing. While its growing success in numerous sectors, the progress of the Social Web has revolutionized the architecture of participation and relationship in the Web, making it necessary to restate recommendation and reconciling it with Collaborative Tagging, as the popularization of authoring in the Web, and Social Networking, as the translation of personal relationships to the Web.
Recommender Systems for the Social Web (Intelligent Systems Reference Library, Vol. 32).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34696
- 2012-03-09Recommender Systems for the Social Web (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Tagging: People-powered Metadata for the Social Web
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Designing for the Social Web
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Designing for the Social Web
- 2012-05-26Mining the Social Web: Finding Needles in the Social Haystack
- 2018-01-19[PDF] [MULTI] Bitcoin for the Dark Web (2016)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Visual Design for the Modern Web
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences Pearson New International Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Business Models for the Social Mobile Cloud: Transform Your Business Using Social Media, Mobile Internet, and Cloud Computing
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Bayesian Analysis for the Social Sciences
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Data Mining for the Social Sciences: An Introduction
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Modern Statistics for the Social and Behavioral Sciences: A Practical Introduction
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Text Analysis for the Social Sciences: Methods for Drawing Statistical Inferences From Texts and Transcripts (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Qualitative Mathematics for the Social Sciences: Mathematical Models for Research on Cultural Dynamics (Cultural Dynamics of Social Representation)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Applied Statistics for the Social and Health Sciences
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences (3rd Edition)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Regression Analysis for the Social Sciences
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Applied Statistics for the Social and Health Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.