Posted on 2017-12-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Doug Turnbull | Publisher: Manning Publications | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 161729277X | ISBN13: 9781617292774 |
Description: Users expect search to be simple: They enter a few terms and expect perfectly-organized, relevant results instantly. But behind this simple user experience, complex machinery is at work. Whether using Elasticsearch, Solr, or another search technology, the solution is never one size fits all. Returning the right search results requires conveying domain knowledge and business rules in the search engine's data structures, text analytics, and results ranking capabilities. Relevant Search demystifies relevance work. Using Elasticsearch, it tells how to return engaging search results to users, helping readers understand and leverage the internals of Lucene-based search engines. The book walks through several real-world problems using a cohesive philosophy that combines text analysis, query building, and score shaping to express business ranking rules to the search engine. It outlines how to guide the engineering process by monitoring search user behavior and shifting the enterprise to a search-first culture focused on humans, not computers. It also shows how the search engine provides a deeply pluggable platform for integrating search ranking with machine learning, ontologies, personalization, domain-specific expertise, and other enriching sources. KEY FEATURES Highly relevant, concrete, hands-on guide Digs deep into search engine technology
Relevant Search: With applications for Solr and Elasticsearch.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34623
- 2019-03-04Relevant Search With applications for Solr and Elasticsearch
- 2019-02-24Relevant Search With applications for Solr and Elasticsearch
- 2019-01-31Relevant Search With applications for Solr and Elasticsearch
- 2017-10-16Relevant Search: With applications for Solr and Elasticsearch
- 2017-12-04[PDF] College Algebra With Applications For Business And The Life Sciences
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Complex Analysis with Applications to Flows and Fields (Mathematics and Physics for Science and Technology)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Generalized Calculus with Applications to Matter and Forces (Mathematics and Physics for Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Graph Theory with Applications to Engineering and Computer Science.
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Graph Theory with Applications to Engineering and Computer Science (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Probability & Statistics with R for Engineers and Scientists
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Graph Theory with Applications to Engineering and Computer Science
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Geometric Algebra with Applications in Science and Engineering - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Advanced Magnetohydrodynamics: With Applications to Laboratory and Astrophysical Plasmas
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Statistical Methods with Applications to Demography and Life Insurance
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Nonlinear Vibration with Control: For Flexible and Adaptive Structures
- 2017-12-14[PDF] MATLAB Programming with Applications for Engineers
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Opial Inequalities with Applications in Differential and Difference Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Nonlinear Physics with Mathematica for Scientists and Engineers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.