Posted on 2017-11-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Harold G. Coward, Gordon S. Smit | Publisher: State University of New York Press | Category: Religion Other | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 0791459330 | ISBN13: 9780791459331 |
Description: In the wake of September 11, 2001 religion is often seen as the motivating force behind terrorism and other acts of violence. Religion and Peacebuilding looks beyond headlines concerning violence perpetrated in the name of religion to examine how world religions have also inspired social welfare and peacemaking activism. Leading scholars from the Aboriginal, Hindu, Buddhist. Confucian, Jewish, Muslim, and Christian traditions provide detailed analyses of the spiritual resources for fostering peace within their respective religions. The contributors discuss the formidable obstacles to nonviolent conflict transformation found within sacred texts and living traditions. Case studies of Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Cambodia, and South Africa are also examined as practical applications of spiritual resources for peace.
Religion and Peacebuilding (Suny Series in Religious Studies).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33683
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Yoga and Psychology: Language, Memory, and Mysticism (Suny Series in Religious Studies)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Purifying the Earthly Body of God: Religion and Ecology in Hindu India (SUNY Series in Religious Studies)
- 2012-01-02Purifying the Earthly Body of God: Religion and Ecology in Hindu India (SUNY Series in Religious Studies) - Lance E. Nelson
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Hidden Lives of Brahman: Sankara's Vedanta Through His Upanisad Commentaries, in Light of Contemporary Practice (Suny Series in Religious Studies)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Logic and Existence (Suny Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Dharma Master Chongsan of Won Buddhism: Analects and Writings (Suny Series in Korean Studies)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Truth and Interpretation (Suny Series in Contemporary Italian Philosophy)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Integrity of the Yoga Darsana: A Reconsideration of Classical Yoga (SUNY Series in Religious Studies) (Suny Series, Religious Studies)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Religious Understandings of a Good Death in Hospice Palliative Care (Suny Series in Religious Studies)
- 2018-12-04A Hindu Theology of Liberation Not-Two Is Not One (SUNY Series in Religious Studies)
- 2010-04-12Dreaming and the Self: New Perspectives on Subjectivity, Identity, and Emotion (Suny Series in Dream Studies)
- 2009-07-12Hegel And Language (Suny Series in Hegelian Studies)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Autobiography and the Psychological Study of Religious Lives. (International Series in the Psychology of Religion)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Teachings of the Odd-Eyed One: A Study and Translation of the Virupaksapancasika, with the Commentary of Vidyacakravartin (SUNY Series in Hindu Studies)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Emperor Yang of the Sui Dynasty: His Life, Times, And Legacy (Suny Series in Chinese Philosophy Ans Culture) (SUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture (Paperback))
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Debt of the Living: Ascesis and Capitalism (SUNY Series in Contemporary Italian Philosophy)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Being, Time, Bios: Capitalism and Ontology (SUNY Series, Insinuations: Philosophy, Psychoanalysis, Literature)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Redeeming Words: Language and the Promise of Happiness in the Stories of Doblin and Sebald (Suny Series, Intersections: Philosophy and Critical Theory)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Girls of Liberty: The Struggle for Suffrage in Mandatory Palestine (Brandeis Series on Gender, Culture, Religion, and Law & HBI Series on Jewish Women)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.